“My favorite in Midlothian”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 1,719 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located on Robious Road at the Shoppes at Belvedere. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour every Monday thru Friday 4PM - 7PM and Saturday & Sunday 1-5PM in the FIREBAR(R) and on the Patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I have dined here for lunch (the salads are my favorites) and dinner, Firebirds is truly a favorite of mine. I was also very impressed with the happy hour appetizer selections! There is something for everyone and the quality of food is amazing. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food was good - not great. I felt as though the pricing was a little high compared to other restaurants in that area. The wait staff was attentive.

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

diamondgroup, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Firebirds. I am so sorry that we did not meet your expectations regarding our food and pricing. But I am happy to hear that our staff was attentive. Our hope is that you might give us another try sometime in the near future.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

very good place to eat. steaks are very high quality. bread to die for. highly recommend this restaurant for a special dinner. no disappointment here.

Firebirdsgrill, Guest Relations Manager at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Jeffery M., Thank you for the recommendation! So glad that you love our bread and that you have never been dissappointed at Firebirds. Look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.

Sincerely

Reviewed April 4, 2013

The service is always spot on. The food is delicious. The general noise level is nice and loud enough that I feel comfortable taking well behaved children there. The atmosphere is dark and cozy and nice for date night.

Carla1016, Thank you for letting Trip Advisor users know about Firebirds and our food, service and the diversity of our restaurant. Looking forward to serving soon for a date night or a night out with the family.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

I ate alone at the bar for lunch and ordered the Wood Fired Salmon as recommended by my server. She did not disappoint as the salmon was moist, savory and had that just grilled wood taste. When I asked if I should order the parmesan mashed potatoes or baked potato, she said "definitely the mashed" and wow, they were delicious.