Hampton Inn Richmond South
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
Omni Richmond Hotel(Richmond)
$171
$161
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanfire alarmovernight staycomplimentary breakfastindoor pooloatmealgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayone night stayconvenient locationinterstateinnsmaintenancedowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I come to Richmond twice a year on business and always stay at this hotel for the service, affordability, and location to my business. Never dissatisfied although I am not sure why I have to say how good it was in 200 characters.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sangeeta_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

We are very delighted to know you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Richmond. I am so happy that this is a home away from home for you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you time and again. Do come back and see us again!!!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

It had everything I needed for a positive overnight stay and the breakfast was a a bit above the average hotel food fair. I do wish there had been more fruit options but really can't complain. It was a positive experience!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are very delighted to know you have enjoyed your stay with us at the Hampton Inn Richmond.Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you time and again. Do come back and see us again!!!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

to cover the smokers using the non-smoking rooms the hotel saturates the rooms in febreeze making anyone with even minor allergies unable to stay here. even rooms that had not beens used for several days were too strong to remain in. the rest, staff and room condition, was just fine but could not take advantage of it because of the smell.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sangeeta_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2013

Thank you for your response!!! I apologize we could not meet your expectations. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will give us another opportunity for a positive experience
Regards,
Sangeeta

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Excellent accommodations, wifi access, generous breakfast , quick and easy checkout process and excellent and helpful front office staff made this a relaxing and productive trip. The convenient location and easy access from Interstate 95 made this a very easy location to conduct my business from.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I checked in slightly before midnight and had to wait nearly 15 minutes for the night auditor to appear at the counter. I only assume that she was sleeping or otherwise engaged in the basketball game that was on in the breakfast area. It then took another 15 minutes to check in. I had to ask about everything...if I needed to provide a credit card (I was informed that the MC I gave to Expedia would be charged if needed which I found odd as I paid with a VS), I asked when breakfast was, how I got to my room, etc...she did not volunteer any information. Being a general manager of a hotel myself, I tend to be rather lenient at times but this went beyond ridiculous. The room itself was nice aside from the hair in the shower and toilet and the very noisy AC unit. I would not recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Sangeeta_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Thank you for your review. I am sorry about your experience at the front desk. I can assure you that it is not standard to find someone at our hotel who isn’t helpful. We strive to ensure our front desk agents and other team members know how much we value your business. I apologize for any issues you had and if there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.