Hampton Inn Richmond South
Very Good 4/5
Sleep Inn(Richmond)
  • Room Service
Average 3/5
All reviewsroom was cleanfire alarmovernight staycomplimentary breakfastindoor pooloatmealgreat place to stayenjoyed my stayone night stayconvenient locationinterstateinnsmaintenancedowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had a great one night stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was great. Very nice place and one wie will ALWAYS stop at on our trips.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank ParadiseMillers
PrinceMba, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

My Team and I are humbled and we are looking forward to meeting you again.Join us for breakfast when you in the area.

Prince Clement Mba

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This Hampton Inn is new and clean. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful (I was impressed). Breakfast was great. I had a small issue and it was addressed immediately and the Mgr followed up twice to make sure my stay was going well. Location is literally right off 95 so it was perfect for us as we were just passing thru. Not much around except industry so you will have to drive everywhere if you are visiting Richmond. I am very very picky when it comes to hotels and I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank kbghh
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Woow,

My team and I are delighted to hear that we can make a difference in creating joy and pleasure to you during your recent stay with us.We are very humbled.I am writnig this to express our sincere gratitude and thanks for the kind words

Prince Clement.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Well this place was a lifesaver! After leaving the red roof inn in the middle of the night when we found roaches in the bed...we came here hoping to find a room. The night manager, (Dana maybe?) was super nice and found us a king room. The rooms are pretty and most of all, clean! I really enjoyed my stay. This place saved my trip!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Angela T
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

We are very happy to assist in creating joy and happiness to your family during your recent stay in our beautiful hotel.We love having you here.

Prince Clement

Reviewed June 18, 2012

This hotel is on the lower end of what Hampton Inn allows. No cookies in lobby(said they ran out), no bathmat in bathroom. Poor curtains. Noisy A/C. Low water pressure in shower.

Beds were good. Breakfast average.

But the worst thing is location. It is wedged in between two roads, so either side is very noisy. To the back, the interstate is about 50 feet away. To the front, a four lane city road just as close, that is a major route for trucks going to nearby factories. So all night you hear trucks downshifting and dieseling.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

I am very sad to hear about the bad experience.Please accept my sincere apology.I hope we can get another chance to make it right for you.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Our family travels south every summer and Richmond is our halfway point. The excellent service begins as you walk in the door. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is clean and comfortable. No issues with our room...beds are comfortable! The staff at the Continental Breakfast are always helpful and kind. We have no complaints. The hotel has easy access on and off the highway. There are food places and gas stations in the surrounding area. This hotel serves the purpose of a quick overnight stay!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

I am very delighted to hear about your great experiences during your recent stay in our beautiful hotel.The team enjoyed your company.We love having you here.

Prince Clement Mba