“Fantastic Alternative - Great Dogs”
Review of City Dogs

City Dogs
Ranked #89 of 1,719 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Wow! What a treat it is to have you expectations exceeded. I was expecting it to be a run of the mill hot dog place (not that that is a bad thing) but I ordered both the Wisconsin brat and the original dog. Both were fabulous. I enjoyed every bite. They had a great selection. The atmosphere was more of a old style bar. The layout was narrow and long with the bar running most the length. Go, eat, and enjoy. I did.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

I love the hot dogs at City Dogs, good prices and lots of options for how you want your dog fixed. I have always had good service and the facilities are very clean. On Tuesdays I believe you can get dogs for $1 each.

Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

In a hurry; needed a quick lunch while near the Capitol. City Dogs! Had a really good dog with pineapple chunks and melted provolone. Large variety of specialty dogs and other dishes. Give it a try.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great hot dog/fries place. Beer was good. Location is right downtown with cobblestone streets.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

My wife and I took lunch break from touring historic Richmond at City Dogs.She had a Cinncinnati ,I had a Wisconsin with a side of onion rings. Great food,great service. With a couple of cold ones lunch cost $20.00.