“Great Dogs!”

Dining options: Late Night
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Dogs!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a great hot dog/fries place. Beer was good. Location is right downtown with cobblestone streets.

Visited January 2013

St. John`s, NL
“A lunch break”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

My wife and I took lunch break from touring historic Richmond at City Dogs.She had a Cinncinnati ,I had a Wisconsin with a side of onion rings. Great food,great service. With a couple of cold ones lunch cost $20.00.

• Visited November 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Lunch!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We ate lunch here and the food was absolutely wonderful!! I would highly recommend this place! Friendly staff too!

Visited November 2012
Troy, New York
“Fun hot dog place”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

Great idea for a restaurant. I ordered the Cincinnati Dog...having grown up in the Queen City, I was skeptical they could make one but that were pretty close. The chili was real Cincinnati chili. Not enough cheese, though, and the hot dog was too good...tasted like a Nathan's, not the Kroger wieners they use in the real chili parlors. Good stuff though.

Visited September 2012
Perth, Australia
“Best Burgers”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We had lunch here, 5 of us, husband, daughter, sister, brother in law and myself. I would have to give this little spot of having the best burgers we had eaten in our 3 week visit to the U.S
Well done City Dogs and your milkshakes are awesome too.

Visited September 2012