“Guilty Pleasures”

For the Love of Chocolate
Ranked #7 of 42 Dessert in Richmond
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I am originally from Baltimore Maryland. I was in Richmond visiting my daughter for a few days and she took me to this cute shopping area called Carytown. It was enough to make me consider relocating because the convenience of all the different kind of shops is amazing! I found heaven when I walked into FOR THE LOVE OF CHOCOLATE! The staff greets you with a smile and are super super helpful! Their chocolate Pecan turtles are to die for!!! But then we leave out and just two doors down I stumble upon the cutest interior design shop, JANET BROWN INTERIORS. Literally the most pillows Ive ever seen at once! The ladies in there were extremely helpful and I ended up leaving with some fabulous Christmas decorations, a Santa pillow, and gifts for my nephews!! They have an endless selection of holiday items, its almost impossible to not find what you are looking for! Needless to say all my guilty pleasures we fed!

2  Thank Latasha D

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Every type of selection you can imagine of handmade and packaged chocolate from around the world. Attentive and knowledgeable staff, reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

If you are in Carytown you need to stop in. They have all kinds of chocolate. If you want a chocolate turkey for your Thanksgiving table they have it!!! They also have some non chocolate candies. We brought home a granny smith apple covered in caramel and two kinds of chocolate. It was fantastic. If you want something fun and unusual for the kids find the chocolate rocks, silver, and gold pieces.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This store has the best variety of choclate in town. From imported choclate to locally made truffles, this store has it all. The staff are most helpful in suggesting specialty chocolates. They really need a larger store for all the stock they carry.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

In my opinion if you can't find the chocolate you are looking for here, it doesn't exist. I thought the selection was fantastic and enjoyed browsing to see what all chocolate goodies are out there. I felt the prices were reasonable and didn't know what to choose. All chocoholics should definitely stop in if they are in the area. My only negative was I thought it was a bit cramped.

1  Thank Stacy M