I was upgraded to a suite room. Tastefully decorated with a bedroom and living room, coffee maker, mini frig, and microwave. Very comfortable and I slept great. Nice breakfast included, eggs, ham, yogurt, fruit, breads. I'm a light breakfast eater, so was more than what I needed.
My only negative was it was hard to find. Bad signage on broad street. Look for the outlook across the street or the holiday inn next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located off of I-64 and just minutes from historic downtown Richmond, the Country Inn & Suites Hotel Richmond, VA offers guests comfortable accommodations and signature Southern hospitality. Our Richmond lodging features all of the services and amenities that guests expect from a quality hotel, including a Business Center, Fitness Center, wired and wireless Internet access and an indoor heated pool and spa. For added convenience, our hotel near the University of Richmond is just minutes from several local attractions. Our top-notch services and prime location make the Country Inn & Suites the perfect hotel for your trip to Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Carlson, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West at I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64 Hotel Richmond
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64