I stayed here in March and I was pretty happy. The carpet was a little dirty but in general it was a decent country inn. I try to stay at country inns whenever possible and I've seen much better, and much worse.
The staff were average, the price was good and the breakfast decent. If I'm back in the area I would probably stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located off of I-64 and just minutes from historic downtown Richmond, the Country Inn & Suites Hotel Richmond, VA offers guests comfortable accommodations and signature Southern hospitality. Our Richmond lodging features all of the services and amenities that guests expect from a quality hotel, including a Business Center, Fitness Center, wired and wireless Internet access and an indoor heated pool and spa. For added convenience, our hotel near the University of Richmond is just minutes from several local attractions. Our top-notch services and prime location make the Country Inn & Suites the perfect hotel for your trip to Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Carlson, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West at I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64 Hotel Richmond