We stayed 2 nights and were very pleased. The staff was very friendly, especially the man working the front desk in the evenings. The room was very large, clean, and comfortable. We were just a quick drive away from downtown without having to pay downtown prices and parking fees.
We too had difficulty programming the address into our GPS. This property is outside the city limits of Richmond, so you must use Henrico as the town. I understand the company wanting to market the property as being in Richmond, but let's be honest here, it's not. And in the GPS age, devices run on exact data. May I suggest that on your promotional material you list yourselves as "Richmond, VA (Henrico)" to help clear up the confusion of your guests while simulaneously decreasing the amount of verbal abuse your employees have to endure?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located off of I-64 and just minutes from historic downtown Richmond, the Country Inn & Suites Hotel Richmond, VA offers guests comfortable accommodations and signature Southern hospitality. Our Richmond lodging features all of the services and amenities that guests expect from a quality hotel, including a Business Center, Fitness Center, wired and wireless Internet access and an indoor heated pool and spa. For added convenience, our hotel near the University of Richmond is just minutes from several local attractions. Our top-notch services and prime location make the Country Inn & Suites the perfect hotel for your trip to Virginia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West at I-64 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West At i-64 Hotel Richmond