“Excellent Dining Experience!”

Maggiano's - Richmond
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Richmond is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,612 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Virginia
“Excellent Dining Experience!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We recently gathered together for a pre-Thanksgiving/Holiday dinner with ten family members on a Tuesday night. Had a wonderful time, wasn't rushed, great waiter, delicious food and it was happy hour! Everyone enjoyed themselves and this experience put us in the holiday spirit. One of the patrons looked like Santa and was wearing a Santa shirt. Our little one talked with him and he handed her a special coin which he suggested we put on the plate with cookies and milk on Christmas eve. It was magical!

richmond, va
“A great experience for me and my family.”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I wanted to take my cousins to a nice place to eat while they were visiting in Richmond. I made an excellent choice. We had the family meal which is more than enough to feed us twice. Everything we got was delicious. I've eaten here before and had a great experience then. It was very relaxing to take our time and enjoy each course that came out. The service is great, the atmosphere very welcoming. A beautiful place. I highly recommend this restaurant. It's not a cheap place to eat but there are some very reasonable choices. If you have 4, the family meal is the best value and you get so much to try.

• Visited September 2013
Wellsboro, Pennsylvania
“Good food and attentive service”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have been here a couple of times. The food is excellent and they also have some vegetarian selections as well. The waiters/waitresses are friendly and attentive. They also have some selections that are buy one, take one home.

Weldon, North Carolina
“Always a Wonderful Experience!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant several times, but I have never written a review. My friend and I decided to dine here before our movie date. Because we did not have reservations and were quoted a 3 hour wait time. We decided to hang around and wait for seating in the lounge area. After about 20 minutes, a table became available and we were seated. Service was prompt and efficient! With all the people and demands, our server was able to adequately meet all of our needs.

The food was delicious! I enjoyed the Salmon Oscar and my friend ordered the Grilled Salmon Lemon & Herb. We normally order the stuffed mushrooms, but opted for dessert instead of an appetizer. The small strawberry cheesecake was the perfect serving size and melted in my mouth. He said the same of the Apple Crostada with caramel.

For a pleasant dining experience and savory menu options, this is the place to go!!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Very nice Italian”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Although somewhat in the outskirts of Richmond to the north it is worth driving the distance. Attached to a nice shopping mall it is a nice establishment. The typical Maggiano's interior, wooden and cosy. Very nice and attentive staff. Busy place though. The server had time for our questions and paid attention to details. Overall a very nice experience after a not so good glitch at their Tyson location in DC. We had pasta and lasagne, excellent food. Recommended to go.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Maggiano's - Richmond? Share your experiences!