“A Heart Attack Waiting to Happen”

Maggiano's - Richmond
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Richmond is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 1,612 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Richmond
“A Heart Attack Waiting to Happen”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Why do people love this place? The food is so salty that at times it is almost uneatable. Other times, like the chicken dishes it is very bland. For those that are raving about this place I wonder if they've ever eaten at a truly good Italian restaurant. For the cost, except for the size of the portions, you can do better. If you are in the area about 2-3 miles away is Mama Cuccina's at Cox and Broad Street. So much better.

• Visited October 2012

Virginia
“Decent Italian at the mall”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Don't get me wrong. I like high end Italian but when you have the mother in law and the children with you, who wants fine dining. Hence, Maggiano's. Really, the food is quite good and the restaurant is very nice. Our service was spot on and the children's menu was very good also. The food is reasonably priced and when had plenty to take home.

Visited October 2012
Virginia
“Very good Italian food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My fiance surprised me for my birthday and had several of my friends and family at this restaurant. We had great service - actually two servers. We really enjoyed the food and the take home pasta deal was fabulous. One thing I would say is although we made reservations and we had two servers, we were still waiting a while to get our food. The checkout process was extremely slow. But, if you are not in a rush I'd highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited September 2012
Richmond, VA
“Expensive, But Worth It”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great food, superior service and an overall excellent dining experience. We have had the same waitress the last two times we ate there, and that shows it is a good place to work. I recommend reservations and keeping this place in mind for a special occasion.

Visited September 2012
Richmond, VA
“Excellent food; this is not the Olive Garden”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Meals have always been great. The style of food is more to my liking, less marinara and more rich and flavorful. My favorite gift? A Maggiano's gift card.

Visited October 2012

Been to Maggiano's - Richmond? Share your experiences!