“Very good Italian food”

Maggiano's - Richmond
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Richmond is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 1,719 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed October 11, 2012

My fiance surprised me for my birthday and had several of my friends and family at this restaurant. We had great service - actually two servers. We really enjoyed the food and the take home pasta deal was fabulous. One thing I would say is although we made reservations and we had two servers, we were still waiting a while to get our food. The checkout process was extremely slow. But, if you are not in a rush I'd highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Great food, superior service and an overall excellent dining experience. We have had the same waitress the last two times we ate there, and that shows it is a good place to work. I recommend reservations and keeping this place in mind for a special occasion.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Meals have always been great. The style of food is more to my liking, less marinara and more rich and flavorful. My favorite gift? A Maggiano's gift card.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Maggiano's never disappoints. The atmosphere is very "Moonstruck" (if you don't know the movie, please go rent it), and the food is delicious - - wih HUGE portions. Go for a meal and come home with tomorrow's lunch and dinner, too.

Service is always attentive and often the chef will come around personally. We also get carry-out fairly often and it translates well from restaurant to home.

Maggianos feels like home.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Let me start by saying that Maggiano's is one of my favorite places to eat. The food is consistently good. I just wish the service was as consistent. You never know when you come if service is going to excellent or bad. On our last visit, we encountered the later. Our waiter was very nice but clueless and despite the fact that the restaurant was not its normal bustling self, it took a long long time for our food to be served. Part of our group ordered salad. The waiter brought the wrong salad for two of our guests. It took nearly our hour for our entrees to show up despite asking a manager to check on the status of our orders. Other tables who arrived later received their food before us. Too bad that Maggiano's service cannot be as consistently good as their food.

Been to Maggiano's - Richmond? Share your experiences!