“Yum!”

Maggiano's - Richmond
Reserve with OpenTable
Maggiano's - Richmond is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 1,640 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great food and service! The crab and shrimp canneloni was awesome. I will definitely be returning again!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Attended a large dinner and the food was well priced and very good with very large portions. Our waitress was wonderful and we were seated and served very quickly. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and will most certainly return the next time I'm in Richmond.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

The service was great ! The kabob of chicken and sausage was dry the roasted potatoes over cooked and over saturated with peppers and onions. The fried zucchini was not tempura style as in Italy but breaded like fried chicken. The pound cake dessert was fresh and very good.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We picked this restaurant from the AAA guide. It was an adventure finding it in the shopping mall, but it was a very good experience.
The atmosphere is very good. The food is well prepared and we loved our dinners. The wine was good.
The server and staff were helpful and friendly.
Definiteley recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

After a long day of travel and museum hopping we were hungry for something substantial. Luckily- we came to the restaurant around 5:30 p.m. on a Sunday or I am not sure we would have been seated so quickly without a reservation. It is a popular place! My son had a lobster carbonara that was chock full of lobster in a white sauce. My husband got a "two for" deal. he ordered spaghetti and they brought him a full portion of lasagna to take "home". We froze it in our room at the hotel and took it home with us. In good lasagna fashion- it was better the second day. I had a mushroom ravioli with veal. I could have done without the veal- but the dried tomatoes and the mushroom ravioli was delicious! I washed it all down with a Pinot Grigio of honorable if not delightful vintage. Around us we saw large tables of people eating family style- and there were MOUNDS of food being passed around. That would not work for my picky family- but it was cheerful and happy. We left stuffed and waddled back to the hotel leftovers in hand.n The downsides? The place has extremely friendly and helpful staff, but they are so swamped by the sheer crush of people they barley keep up running out food much less keeping waters and drinks filled, extra bread coming, or even offer to shave any parmesan or provide cracked pepper. Our server was so swamped by the large table next to us the hostess brought us our check. It is a good thing we did not want dessert! All in all for the price we got a delicious meal in portions generous enough to take home. We will definately be back, but we will make reservations first!

Been to Maggiano's - Richmond? Share your experiences!