“Good for a one night stop over”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #33 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
toms river, new jersey
“Good for a one night stop over”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Stay here with my wife while traveling to Myrtle
Beach from New Jersey. Price was OK and the free continental breakfast was good. Only bad thingg is that there are also smoking roos and you could smell smoke in the elevator. It was directly off of the interstate and good for a one night sleep over.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank peter194940

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Tupper Lake, New York
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We were heading to Myrtle Beach from New York and got down south of Fredericksburg, VA. and decided we had enough driving and wanted to get a room. We stopped at a rest area between Fredericksburg and Richmond and got one of those books (flyers) to get a cheap hotel. I 95 South, exit 83B had this Sleep Inn advertised for 39.99 a night. We figured it was just a room, a quick sleep and we would be on the road again. I arrived presented the coupon and was given a room, checked in and had the key in less than 5 minutes. The room was clean, bed comfortable, free internet and decent TV stations. Right next door was a fabulous and delicious mexican restaurant. In the morning, the continental breakfast was very good, wide variety and then we were on our way.

If you are looking for a cheap, clean motel in this area, grab one of these flyers and stay here. Cant beat the price and the room was above average for this price.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank supersleuthtoo
North Carolina
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Needing a place to just sleep and shower but must be CLEAN...we checked into the Sleep Inn the front desk help was friendly and put my family in a room with 2 double beds. The room was clean, no smells, the bathroom has only a standup shower (ok for us as we do not sit in the tubs anyway!) We got our good nights sleep and shower just as we needed. The breakfast the next morning was a plus for us. They had a waffle machine along with the other continental breakfast items and juices. The price of the room was very reasonable for what we got and we would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank angelofamom
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We were driving from Myrtle Beach back to New York and decided to stay overnight in Virginia. We call the 800 number to reserve a room at Sleep Inn, East Parham Road, Richmond, VA, off of I-95, Exit 83B, and asked for a non-smoking room, king bed. Upon arrival we were told we had a smoking room which was not what we reserved. We asked to see room since the clerk, who was quite pleasant, said there was an event in the area and that most hotels were sold out. Upon entering elevator, the rug was dirty and that was a big warning sign. We stepped off the elevator on the third floor and it reeked of tobacco smoke. We took a quick look at the room, which was dark and dreary. We left quickly and booked a room down the road at the Clarion Inn which was quite pleasant and clean. There was a great diner connected to the hotel.

Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank golftravelersnyc
DC
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I really don't care much about how the place looks if my room is clean and I can sleep.

I often look for hotels for just that reason, as I'm simply avoiding a long trip in the morning before a meeting.

I've stayed at this one twice now, once by myself and once with my family. I got exactly what I asked for -- a place to sleep and shower, at a fair price. Did the breakfast one time, and was neither underwhelmed nor overwhelmed. It's exactly what I needed.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank KBA1625
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I read most of the reviews for this hotel and was sort of leary about going. I checked in which took no time. I went to my room and was surprised that the room was the total opposite of most of the reviews. It waws clean and it smelled fresh the television was a little outdated but the overall room and customer service was very impressive. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator!
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Misspookie4u2
Long Island, New York
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Stopped here for the night on a FL to NY trip. Got a coupon at the Virginia welcome center, and paid $39+ tax for the room. It was great! Clean, comfortable bed, flat screen TV, in room coffee. Room had a good smell. Front desk woman was sweet and helpful. Elevator bldg. Nice breakfast including waffles. I would definatly stay here again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank bleweyz39
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Quality Inn West End
Days Inn Glen Allen
#18 of 23 in Glen Allen
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport
Red Roof Inn - Richmond South

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!