All reviewsred lobsterstores and restaurantscontinental breakfastpull out couchsitting areaclean roomsstayed one nightenjoyed my staynice roomvery nice hotelbed was very comfortabletargetkelseydesksinkshuttlerefrigerator
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Hotel was very clean and the staff was great! Loved the layout of my room as well. Just a hop skip jump away from a steak house. All your needs were located right there! I will for sure go back again!

• Stayed: October 2011
JMikeBerry, General Manager at Hyatt Place Richmond Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete our TripAdvisor Survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Again, thank you for completing our survey and if I can be of assistance to you, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 804-549-4865.

Mike Berry

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Most of the staff is lazy all but one. I had booked a king room which was held with my visa card and when I checked in they had gave my room away and gave me a double and the first room that they sent me to had only been some what cleaned there was water in the ice bucket and a stain on one the bed covers we had to move rooms it took over 30 mins to get checked in and I was the only one checking in. To make things worse at breakfast with almost an hour to serve all of the table where dirty most of the food was gone, they had 4 people working the only one doing anything was the girl at the front desk and she was having to help do everything her name was Alexandria she did a great job and was doing everybody's job. The girl working breakfast was Taniesha a lady ask her for some doughnuts she said that they didn't have anymore and that what she was telling everybody about what ever she was out but that was a lie, the girl at the front desk said that they had everything and went and got it for the people who wanted things that is wrong you don't lie to people because you are lazy. as to the tables being dirty they where only a few people eating the staff had 3 other people other then the front desk girl was working but they where just wanting to stand around and talk. if you stay I hope that Alexandria is working that is all this hotel has going on for it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Regbowman
Reviewed October 23, 2011

My husband and I and his parents stayed here for a weekend in October 2011 and were very pleased. Great location- several restaurants and stores within walking distance; also right next to I64 but you don't hear all the freeway noise. Loved the modern decor in the lobby. Staff was very friendly and eager to help. Room was very spacious and clean- loved the huge HD TV. Continental breakfast was good- selection wasn't huge, but quality was nice and they served non-watered down Starbucks that was great! I would definitely use this hotel again when I go to Richmond.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2011

Good location and fair price, but the king room design leaves alot to be desired. The room was slightly partitioned with the larger space being the sitting room and desk. The bed was designated to a small corner and the closet was almost none existing. No information was provided concerning the hotel or nearby amenities. After inquiring about telephone numbers for area restaurants I was told to look on line. No telephone book in room. For TV I was told to scroll down the TV menu. Interesting, as if people would bother to take such items. All in all the room was clean and the shower was excellent. The breakfast was sparse. However, as stated before in other reviews you could purchase a limited selection of breakfast food.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2011

I have stayed here multiple times over the past few months and can't say enough good things about this hotel. Sean and his staff do an excellent job of making the stay as comfortable as possible. The rooms are always clean, love the layout and HD LCD TV's in every room. The only knock I have is the limited selection for breakfast. As far as location it sits in an area with tons of shops and places to eat. I have tried many hotels in the Richmond airport area and I will continue to stay at this hotel for the next 2 months and any other time my business travel brings me to Richmond.

• Stayed: October 2011