Hilton Richmond Downtown
Omni Richmond Hotel(Richmond)
$171
$161
1,633 results
All reviewsdepartment storeconvention centergarden innfront deskvalet parkinghigh ceilingswithin a mile radiusvalet staffshuttle servicehistoric buildingthe executive loungefull servicefree shuttlebusiness triphotel staffvery nice hotelenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I surprised my wife with a trip to Richmond; where we went to college and met. We had a great time. Room service was very good and the folks at the front desk were phenomenal. We were upgraded to an oversized room and it was great! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Downtown Richmond.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
tripin1, General Manager at Hilton Richmond Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear Clint;

Glad to hear you surprised the wife with a visit back to where you met. We appreciate your feedback on Tripadvisor, and hope to see you back soon. I'll share your feedback with the team. Sincerely, John Cario - GM

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We had a great experience at this hotel. The hotel was clean and our room was enormous. The staff was extremely helpful and courteous. I would recommend staying at this hotel!!! You can't beat the price as most other hotels were twice as much.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for your visit and positive feedback, glad you'll "definitely stay again" with us, and you found great value with our property. We look forward to that next visit to Richmond.

John & Team

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I grew up in Richmond and have fond memories of traveling to Miller & Rhodes with my mother to shop or go to the Tea Room. Walking on the original M&R floors brought back those fond memories. The developers of this property did an amazing job transforming this department store icon into a comfortable hotel maintaining some features and exceptional customer service.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Felicia;

Thank you for your recent visit to our Historic Miller & Rhoads HGI, and glad you experienced some "excellent value" while here. Hope to see you back soon. John and team.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have been staying at the HGI in Richmond for over a year and a half and one of the reasons I love this hotel is the warm and caring service I have received from Miss C (the night front desk staff person). She takes care of me during my stay and I love how positive and friendly she is every time I see her. While there seems to be turnover in the day front desk staff, Miss C is a consistent welcoming face of the hotel. I hope to always see her bright smiling face when I travel to Richmond and stay at the HGI.

Cherie Ismail

Room Tip: Ask at the desk for rooms that are low in noise.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business

Dear Cherie;

Thank you for your many visits and your recent post. Nice to hear Ms. C assists and gives the "best customer" service to you during your stays. I will be thanking her of course, and we look forward to your return visits.

John Cario - GM

Reviewed July 30, 2014

bar area staff (Brittany and Jacqueline) had some of the best team work i has every seen they both made sure that their work station was clean and everybody at the bar feel like a king i will only stay their

Room Tip: go to Hilton Garden inn
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Jerome;

Thanks for your recent Birthday visit and it was nice to learn the team treated you like a King at the bar. Hope to see you back soon.

John Cario - GM