“Excellent” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bistro 27

Bistro 27
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 27 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #101 of 1,594 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: American, French, European
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Broad and Adams
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

We go here regularly. Have never had food or service that was less than excellent; often it is outstanding. Decor is modern and a bit stark, but very nice. Noise can be a problem when they are very busy, but it's no worse than many other places. The restaurant is much better than Tarrant's, which is at the other end of the same block.

Not a terrible area, but not the best either. It's on a main street, but parking is a short block away down a side street, which doesn't help. It's very near the November Theater; we always eat there before going to the theater.

• Visited August 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Great Bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

This was walking distance from the hotel. Had a great vegetarian dish. The ambiance was nice, service was good.

Visited September 2013
Richmond, Virginia
“Telling everyone i know”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I went Sat night with a friend to Bistro 27 for the first time. I had never heard of the restuarant before this evening and I was amazed of the quality of the food along with the service from Alex. I never had to ask for anything, he was a breath of fresh air compared to other servers I have encountered at Flemings and or Ruth Chris. I haven't stopped talking about the Bistro all morning long to my customers and friends. I look forward to returning again and again.

Richmond, Virginia
“Large party & Allergy review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

We booked 18 people for our business dinner and William took care of us! He printed custom menus for our group and they really like that! Everyone said their food was very good and we received great service. Two of us have a nut and gluten allergy. They made sure our meal was free of allergens and it was all delicious.

Swedesboro, New Jersey
“Mesa Mez”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

This isnt a bad restaurant but not all that good either.I dont care for ala carte restaurants where they dont even include the salad.We had a Gnocchi appetizer it was 1 gnocchi just 1.My wife got the Chicken Cordon Blue and she liked it .I got the peppardelle Bolognese and it kind of tasted like it came out of a Chef Boy-Ar-dee can. Service however was great waiter very attentative.They even charged our dead cell phones behind the bar.Its not a bad restaurant I just dont like Ala Carte

• 2 of 5 bubbles