“Mesa Mez”
Review of Bistro 27

Bistro 27
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro 27 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #95 of 1,642 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: European, French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Corner of Broad and Adams
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This isnt a bad restaurant but not all that good either.I dont care for ala carte restaurants where they dont even include the salad.We had a Gnocchi appetizer it was 1 gnocchi just 1.My wife got the Chicken Cordon Blue and she liked it .I got the peppardelle Bolognese and it kind of tasted like it came out of a Chef Boy-Ar-dee can. Service however was great waiter very attentative.They even charged our dead cell phones behind the bar.Its not a bad restaurant I just dont like Ala Carte

Reviewed August 29, 2013

We went to Bistro 27 as part of a package deal from the Linden Row Inn. It was our 5th wedding anniversary and it set the mood for our night out. The atmosphere is wonderful for a romantic evening and the service was excellent and prompt. I really enjoyed all of the food that we ordered, nothing over done, the vegetables in my wife's pasta were crisp, which too often places will over cook them and they get soft. I would really recommend this place if you are looking for a nice evening out w/ that special someone!

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time here and I took my BF for a birthday surprise. I got a restaurant.com certificate to use. Great food! I highly recommend it.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

A nice quiet evening, they remembered we wanted a quiet table. Portions were much bigger than I had expected, wine pairing suggestions were good and appropriate. Service was a little more informal than I would have liked, but good and proper. Food was tasty, well put together. Rillettes were wonderful.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great food, nice portions, good service. 1/2 bottles of wine offered was very helpful when second bottle woul have been too much. We will return