“wingate”

Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump
Ranked #21 of 81 Hotels in Richmond

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Indiana, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have tried three times to resolve a charge for two rooms reserved for this hotel that were cancelled. The hotel claims I should not have been charged as I cancelled them well in advance of my stay, but for two months the charge is on my bill. I have called the hotel directly, and they claim that someone will get back to me, but no one has ever returned my call. Currently, the "story" is that no one can resolve this until the manager Danielle returns on January 6. This is January 2. Really? No one is available to handle this? I find this unacceptable. So for the third time, I have left a complaint with the hotel and hope someone calls me back. In the meantime, I continue to be charged interest for a charge that should not be there. I cancelled the trip due to hazardous travel predicted over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I called the general number for customer complaints given to me by the hotel front desk - and they will file a claim but tell me the hotel is independently owned and has to resolve this charge internally. Watch if you cancel at this hotel; could be tricky to get your money back.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lisa P
Concord
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This was our first time staying at Wingate and we had a great time. The bed was comfortable and the pool and jacuzzi were great. The Short Pump mall was minutes away and there is a lot of restaurants nearby.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

1 Thank Erwin L
Travelers also viewed these Richmond hotels
Hilton Richmond Hotel & Spa / Short Pump
Hampton Inn & Suites Richmond/Glenside
HYATT House Richmond-West
HYATT House Richmond-West
#5 of 81 in Richmond
Best Western Plus Governor's Inn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West at I-64
SpringHill Suites Richmond Northwest

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump

Property: Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump
Address: 13991 N Gayton Rd, Richmond, VA 23233-7079
Location: United States > Virginia > Richmond
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Best Value Hotel in Richmond
#17 Romantic Hotel in Richmond
#17 Family Hotel in Richmond
#22 Business Hotel in Richmond
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham Richmond Short Pump reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham- Richmond/ Short Pump Hotel Richmond