Linden Row Inn
$127
$118
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $134/night.

$139
The Jefferson Hotel(Richmond)
$275
Preferred Hotels
1,152 results
All reviewsrow housesvalet parkinggarden roomrocking chairsshuttle serviceperiod furnitureedgar allan poehistoric feelstreet parkingurban farmhousehistoric propertycharming hotelhigh ceilingscookie cutterwithin walking distancetwo blockschain hotel
Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband attends an annual business conference at the Richmond Center which is in walking distance to the Inn. Perfect location in that I can have the car to myself all day! we've stayed at Linden Row for several years and enjoyed it each time. Making reservations, receiving immediate email confirmation, checking in, checking out - it always goes without a hitch. The staff is cheerful & knowledgeable. The room is clean as a whistle. Breakfast is in a nice setting with plentious food. The history of the property is so interesting. Old architectural details abound along side modern convenience.... and the price is right!

Room Tip: our favorite rooms are on the upper floors of the main house.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jane G
LindenRowInnMgmt, Manager at Linden Row Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for staying at the Linden Row Inn during your annual visit to Richmond. We are always happy to welcome back old friends. We look forward to hosting you again next year!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Our first trip to Richmond, our mission to do one of the runs on Nov 10. For me it was my first marathon and the location and amenities of this hotel helped make it a great experience! Breakfast was great, even early on race day, staff was helpful for restaurant choices and directions. The location was walking distance to start and finish and the partnership with YMCA just put icing on cake! (I like to swim day before long run)! Even for non race weekends, location close to all historical tours and museums! Thanks

Room Tip: Main House rooms are very roomy if more than 2 people in room.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank 93paula404

Thank you for staying at the Linden Row Inn while in town for the Richmond Marathon. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our services and amenities. We look forward to seeing you again next November!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I could go on for ages about the charm of this small boutique hotel. I looked at it when another place failed to respond to my email enquiries. The ease of reserving the room I wanted was my first clue to this place's suitability. When I checked in, weary and mussed from miles of trudging, receptions gracious welcome further warmed me to the Linden Row Inn. It was my room that did the trick, though; a spacious room with the tv sequestered in a tasteful armoire really charmed me.

The queen bed was comfortable, the shower was hot, and the water pressure strong. The breakfast provided with the cost of the room was tasty and unfussy. The location in Richmond was also a great asset, and the free shuttle to the train station provided the perfect touch for an idyllic stay. I will gladly return to this inn.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Peter B

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Linden Row Inn with the TripAdvisor community. We are pleased that you found our boutique historic hotel to be "exquisitely comfortable." We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Now, your taste in hotels might not be the same as mine, so let me state upfront that this I tend to prefer staying in a hotel that is not cookie-cutter, that has historic or unique qualities, that really gives one a "sense of place" of the town in which it's location. This is the Linden Row Inn, in spades! Very unique, historic, well-renovated hotel. I found my room nicely furnished and the bed & mattress & pillows super comfortable. Front desk staff was always pleasant and helpful.

Although they offer valet parking, I found it much more convenient to just park on nearby streets (just make sure that for overnight parking, you park on a street that isn't marked no parking during morning rush hour!) and I found it very easy to get from here to various other places around the city.

Many of the rooms face onto a nice courtyard.
The room rate was quite reasonable relative to the quality of the lodging.

Room Tip: I liked staying on the second floor but do keep in mind that you access the 2nd floor rooms from an outside deck from the courtyard (you go inside the front lobby and upstairs inside but then have to step outside en route to your room) so if staying there in the winter, check whether your room requires this if you'd mind having to step briefly outside. (Not sure if this applies to all the 2nd floor rooms, btw).
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank SteverinoJH

Thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of your recent stay at the Linden Row Inn. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our property's unique qualities.

We also appreciate your recommendation on being cognizant of the street parking signs. As the City actively enforces the street parking regulations in Downtown Richmond, we generally encourage our guests to take advantage of our valet parking service.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We went to Richmond for a wedding and decided to stay downtown. It is an Inn staff were very nice, shuttle service available within 2 miles radius of the Inn. Valet parking available, we parked on the street. We were in a very nice room but the rooms do vary considerably.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Gordon993

Thank you for staying at the Linden Row Inn during your recent visit to Richmond. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and amenities. We hope to see you again soon!