All in all a nice hotel with good service. They treat Starwood members great here.
Some issues, however:
- there was a strange, thumping noise coming every tenth second or so from above (we were on the top floor, so not sure what is was). It drove me crazy through out the night. A phone to front desk did not help much: "We well send someone from maintance to check it out". Not sure if they did, noone came to our room and the noise did not go away.
- the hotel is pet friendly, and there were long, white (dog?-) hairs on the carpet in our suite. Maybe we should have asked for a pet-free room at check in? But we thought that was obvious as long as we did not bring a pet ourselves.
- more chairs/tables in the lounge is needed. Had to stand during breakfast.
- Dirty trays from finished roomservice next door were standing in the hall for at least 8 hours.
- the hotel is quite a long drive to the city center of Richmond. Could be a plus, but as the highway is just outside your window, the area is not particularly secluded.
As the hotel is pretty expensive, we were expecting more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Westin Richmond Hotel conveniently located on Broad Street just off of Interstate 64 at Reynolds Crossing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Richmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Richmond Hotel Richmond