“Awesome food”

Carytown Burgers and Fries
Ranked #163 of 1,605 Restaurants in Richmond
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Carytown Burgers and Fries is a Richmond tradition! We're known for our fantastic, creative and unique tastes in burgers, but our menu includes vegetarian, chicken sandwiches, kid's menu items, milkshakes and more! We take tremendous pride in how our customers feel about us, since we know our food is not the same without amazing customer service. We use only the best ingredients to create the best products. Find us in Carytown, Lakeside and Short Pump!
Richmond, Virginia
“Awesome food”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

This place is simple and delicious. You walk in and up to the counter to order then when your food is ready take it outside and eat it!

• Visited April 2014

Mountain City, Tennessee
“Burgers were okay, but not exceptional.”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The burgers were okay, but I suspect a lot of self promotion. The tables outside were not clean, and the condiments I didn't touch based upon their condition.

Visited March 2014
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good burgers with a bad attitude ”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

The burgers are awesome but I always get it to go, as the cook has to be the rudest person I've seen. I believe the experience would be better once he realizes to keep his mouth shut. I was there in the winter and he was yelling at customers to shut the door. I agree that it was cold but realize who is paying to keep this place in business - not him. Beyond this the food is better than Five guys and they have more variety.

Petersburg, Virginia
“Hands down my favorite burger place!”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I kept hearing how awesome this place was and finally decided to go and found it (which when u get there, it can be difficult to find). My son and I go once every two months or so. I very much love a unique burger and boy does this place have options!! I haven't had a burger there that I didn't like. Its so big it almost needs to be shared, but if you can only go once, give the Barnyard Brawl a try!!! Holy cow (and chicken)!!! Their burgers are so moist and flavorful. And their fries and milkshakes are phenomenal!! Its such a cool dive place. Its so small downstairs, but its got outside dining (which I've never done there) and an upstairs area (which is really cool). Anytime I'm asked to show somebody around RVA, this is where we eat. Anytime somebody wants a recommendation for a good place to eat, this is it. Come to think about it, its been about two months! Mmmmmm.....

Taipei, Taiwan
“Greasy but tastes good!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

It's a bit greasy like oil smearing all over my paper and stuff but it does tastes good! I like peanut butter and bacons! Good and yummy combination! :) Just get ready to be fat! Yum! Once in a while is okay! The French fries is like big portion too!

1 Thank Wcake12