“Great Place, Excellent Location!!”

Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road
Ranked #40 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Very nice and convenient hotel close to I-95. Staff is very nice and helpful. Rooms are clean and very nicely decorated.

The grill downstairs actually has good food and atmosphere.

Recommended for anyone traveling through Richmond.

• Stayed: April 2013
hibells, Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear valued guest,

We appreciate you taking the time to post such a positive review! We will be sure to pass it on to our staff.

Please keep us in mind the next time you are in our area.

Warmest Regards,

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Did not feel comfortable with the location seemed kind of on the wrong side of town if you know what I mean. Rooms were ok but just did not get as sense of comfort in the area. Not much around for food or shopping ... would not stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
hibells, Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

Dear valued guest,

We understand your concerns. However, safety is really not an issue with our property. All entries are locked, execpt for the front desk. Your guest key card is required to get in the other doors. There are procedures for our front desk staff on how to handle various situations, that may come up.

We have a restaurant onsite. There is a Subway across the street from us and McDonald's beside us. While we understand you may not feel like traveling another 10-15 minutes, there are several restaurnts availble at exit 61. Examples: O'Charlie's, Cracker Barrel, Denny's, Shoney's, Captian D's, IHOP, and a few others.

Please give us another opportunity to serve you, should you be in our area again.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is our second time there. We did not have a good experience a few years ago but it was clean and easy to get to off of 95 - and it was snowing.

The first time the front desk was actually rather rude; this time they were polite. The first time we were given drink coupons - which they refused to honor in the bar. Our complaint fell on deaf ears.
This time we ate at the restaurant - it was terrible. Worst meal I have had in a restaurant in years.
We usually look for Holiday for the points but we will go elsewhere from now on.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad your experience with our wonderful front desk associates was good.

Please accept our sincere apologies for your poor experience with our restaurant. Please feel free to contact us to give us further details. Our goal is to have all of our guests have the best service and meals.

We would love for you to give us another chance.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel four times. I loved each experience. The only problem was their broken first floor elevator. Otherwise pretty awesome stay. The hotel staff was friendly. Room service was pricey though! The restuarant attached was a plus!

• Stayed: May 2012
hibells, Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Good afternoon MiraRoss35,

We are very appreciative of you taking the time to post your kind words. Please accept our apology for the elevator problem. It has been taken care of.

Thank you for your repeated business; and please continue to keep us in mind for your future trips!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Three day stay with a soccer team, hotel was very accommodating. Rooms were very clean and spacious. Had to bring work with me and desk area worked out well. Onsite restaurant and sports bar for players and parents so not having to leave the property for meals and a fun place to hang out at night was a bonus.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
hibells, Manager at Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Good afternoon J M,

Our entire team appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. We are very pleased that you had such a great time and experience.

Please keep us in mind for your next soccer event, and of course, for any leisure trips you plan in the area!

Management team

Reviewed March 11, 2013

The customer service that I received from Bella was awesome. Bella answered my questions and was extremely patient with me during a very stressful moment. She was very understanding, professional and took the time to ensure that I was satisfied with the answer that she gaven. She didn't try to rush me off of the phone, she was polite, and made me feel as if what I was saying was important to her.

• Stayed: March 2013

Good afternoon "meekameeks",

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion of our wonderful front desk supervisor, Bella. She always strives to make all of our guests enjoy their stay with us. I have forwarded your message onto her.

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I continue my tour of cities to do business in this time I'm visiting Virginia an got to stay at the holiday inn.

I was pleasantly surprised to see a great hotel and staff. I loved the rooms it was comfy and the staff was great. I did have a small issue at checkout with my bill but the staff took care of it in a flash.

It made my trip and stay more enjoyable. I'm glad to have stayed here prior to going home.

• Stayed: February 2013

Good afternoon Chu303,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We value you, and all of our guests. We hope to be of service to you in the future. We do apologize for the problem you experienced at checkout, but happy to hear it was quickly resolved.

Management team