DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian
Omni Richmond Hotel(Richmond)
$187
$161
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesfront deskholiday innbusiness tripnice hotelthe hotel staffwould stay here againenjoyed my staybed was very comfortablegreat customer servicenice stayfitness centerindoor poolconvenient locationshuttle serviceconference
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was there for a short business trip.
The hotel was very well kept, staff was nice (I really enjoyed the cooky treat) and rooms were spacious and comfortable.
Location wasn't exactly handy.
I'd pick it again, but only for a business trip

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. On behalf of our team, we appreciate your nice comments on the staff, room and, of course, the cookies.....the #1 ammenity of the Doubletree by Hilton hotels! We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again the next time your travel plans call for being in the Richmond area.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

Doubletree Hotel and Conference Center is a jewel is in Southwest Richmond. The staff is courteous and professional; the restaurant is very good, staff helpful and cordial; the value is right for the area. The amenities and conference center --- very responsive to client needs. Well run facility.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey as they are important for our hotel. On behalf of our staff, i appreciate all of your wonderful comments on our overall service, professionalism, food, ammenities and conference center. We appreciate you staying with us and hope to see you again the next time your travel plans call for being in the Richmond area.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Hotel was hosting a couple of conferences at the same time. The front desk staff made the check in experience simple and fast. The decor of the lobby and banquet halls were inviting. The hotel room was clean and efficient. I would consider it a medium sized hotel room. I would return.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review for our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and were impressed with both our overall guest service, cleanliness and our new renovations. On behalf of our team, thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Richmond area.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Had a class reunion at this hotel. All staff were friendly, helpful. Rooms spacious, clean, quiet. Room service good. Food arrived hot and tasty each morning. One woman, in particular, was outstanding. She was a housekeeper on the eighth floor where I stayed. She had seen me the day before and knew that I had no roommate. The next morning my six foot-four-inches tall husband arrived, as planned, and attempted to put his key card in the door. Oh, my goodness! She was telling him that perhaps he had the wrong room, and created quite a commotion since she thought he was attempting to enter my room illegally. He had difficulty with his key card, so he was struggling with that, then knocking at the door. I opened the door and the housekeeper really had a fit by then. I guess she was preparing to call security people. I told her that he was my husband. She relaxed, a bit. We all laughed as I said, "Well, whoever this handsome stranger is, he's welcomed in my room." Her diligence was most appreciated!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey. I appreciate all of your nice comments, especially the situation where our housekeeper was working to protect your security while you were in the room, even though it was your husband attempting to get in. On behalf of our team, thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again the next time you are in the Richmond area.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

I've stayed here several times. The rooms are clean, the hotel is very well kept. The breakfasts are good. The staff outstanding--help you if you need it. It's a reliably good place because of the consistency.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey as they are important for our hotel. On behalf of our team, we appreciate all of your nice comments on our overall guest service, cleanliness of our rooms and the breakfasts in our restaurant. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travel plans call for being in the Richmond area.