“Cheap, old & falling apart”

Super 8 Richmond/Broad Street
Ranked #76 of 81 Hotels in Richmond

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Binghamton, New York
Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Never impressed when my first impression is walking into a prison. A small area with a glass partition. Then stairs down to a small dining area. Also odd is all the parking out back and you have to walk around the building to the front door. There's a back door that wasn't locked and rang every time you walked thru it. Cannot say how the breakfast was because we only had coffee. It looked ok. The room was good but the bathroom was tiny and dangerous. The sink is first and then the toilet. I hit my head on the shelf by the door and hit my hip on the corner of the sink every time I went to the bathroom. I could hear the people above us walking and doors slamming in the hall but the bed was clean and comfortable. The location was great. We came for the races and it was 6 miles away and we went in the back way to the races and it was easy. The one thing I was upset about was buying the room online from another company and they charged $30 more. For the price the hotel charged the rooms were ok but the price we paid they weren't ok

• Stayed April 2013
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Clean and cheaper..for breakfast Wifi
Cable TV Good location Beatnuts restaurants n bars if you Want Cheap but Clean This os The place Nothing Fancy avocat soldes c'est dingue support Annequin no Flat t

• Stayed February 2013
New York, Virginia, United States
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have stayed in Super 8 on the way to West Virginia. I reached there at 9pm and my TV wasn't working so I give a call to front desk and they assist me right away. I asked for non smoking room and room was really descent though old. All in all its good for the buck that I paid. Satisfied with the service.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel - Richmond
WoodSpring Suites Richmond West
Best Western Executive Hotel
Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - South
Econo Lodge-Broad St
Econo Lodge-Broad St
#52 of 81 in Richmond

Been to Super 8 Richmond/Broad Street? Share your experiences!