All reviews front desk banquet staff midlothian turnpike great customer service outdoor pool business meeting jasmine monica bonnie yukari samo farid applebees carters pet
Reviewed May 28, 2018

A three-night stay that felt like living in an exotic far-off resort. The entire staff was available, helpful, and friendly. And the food at the breakfast buffet was almost too good to be true. In addition, the hotel's location is convenient to all local points of interest.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SMI-Hotelgroup, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

Wow! What an amazing review of Four Points by Sheraton Richmond. Thank you so much for your kind words.

I am ecstatic to read your review and very proud of our staff's service. Your comments will be shared with the entire staff and we appreciate your patronage.

Once again thank you so much for staying with us at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Jasmine was excellent and her customer service wa awesome. ..great employee. .. i needed urgent business assistance and she delivered great facility. Good food. All had a great time. She is a keeper.
B WINZOR

Trip type: Traveled on business
SMI-Hotelgroup, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Thank you for your review of Four Points by Sheraton Richmond. It's great to read that we were able to assist you with your business needs.
I also appreciate your comments in regards to Jasmine. She is an ture asset to our family and we are very proud of her. I will ensure that she is commended for her outstanding service.
Once again thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to your next trip.

Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We had a great last minute stay at this hotel. They were booked solid the night before and we arrived early (approx 1pm) and they didn’t have anything ready. Jasmine took my number and call once a room was available. I was sceptical that anything would open before 3pm but Jasmine was true to her word and called me 20 minutes later. She was also very knowledgeable. Our room was great and so was the staff. We ate dinner at Applebee’s (walking distance) but had drinks at the hotels restaurant and they were good. The only complaint I have is that the walls seemed a bit thin so if you need quiet ask for a room without neighbors, ours were a bit loud but that’s not the fault of the property.

Trip type: Traveled with family
SMI-Hotelgroup, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Thank you so much for your review of Four Points by Sheraton Richmond. I am ecstatic to read that you had an wonderful stay with us. I am also glad that Jasmine was able to get you a room in a timely manner after your long trip. I will make sure she is recognized for her great service.

Once again thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

This weekend's visit was a mixed bag. The staff was friendly, helpful & attentive. Unfortunately, I had tremendous difficulty getting beyond the menagerie of pets that also spent the weekend in the hotel. I felt the need to spray Lysol all over my entire room because the thought unknown numbers of animals in the room before me was just too much. So disappointed.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
SMI-Hotelgroup, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2018

Thank you very much for your review of Four Points by Sheraton Richmond. I appreciate your candid feedback during your stay with us.

I am sorry to read your comment in regards to the pets that stays at our hotel. We are a pet friendly hotel that welcomes all guests who likes to bring them to stay with us.

We should have notified you of our hotel policy during your reservation process. My apologizies for this inconvenience.

Once again thank you for your review of our hotel and I hope you have a great day.

Reviewed May 6, 2018 via mobile

The beds were very comfortable, the room was spacious & very clean. The service at the front desk and restaurant was awesome! The bartender Stevie was funny, gave good food suggestions and made great drinks

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Kaye, thank you so much for your review of Four Points by Sheraton Richmond. It was great to read that you had a problem free, comfortable, and very clean room during your stay with us.
I also want to thank you for recognizing our associates, especially Steve, our bartender. He will be commended for his excellent service.
Once again thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay at Four Points by Sheraton Richmond.