Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Ranked #54 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Somerdale NJ
“What a nice surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

My husband and I just spent a few days in Richmond on our way to North Carolina from New Jersey. It was an unplanned stay so we were really looking for inexpensive. What a nice surprise! Although not brand new, the rooms were clean, comfortable and well maintained. The front desk staff was always available and helpful and the housekeeping staff was always busy but helpful. The rooms and common areas were very well kept. The room was a large efficiency/suite with a full kitchen and living area. They also had coffee, pastry and fruit available in the morning in the lobby. The location was great. We found using Broad Street was a great way to get into town and we found a parking lot at 14th & Cary Sts which was only $5 all day. We were very happy with our stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for the recognition.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Churchville, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

Friendly, accommodating staff, comfortable rooms, great bed, super shower and full kitchen. What more do you need? Oh yes, it's all available at a great price, too, along with location, location, location. It's super convenient, close to everything, but far enough away from the highway, that you can actually open a window and NOT hear traffic. Would definitely stay there again. Now, don't expect a 5-star hotel here, the furniture upholstery could use a refresh, and some new lamps might be nice. But, as far as hotels go, this was a really clean, good place to stay with my family. Would definitely stay there again if my travels bring me to the Richmond area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Hi Dianne,

It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

The staff is awesome Terria, Kathy, Nasir, and Denise were extremely helpful, tentative, and proactive. It is obvious they take pride in the service they provide.

• Stayed July 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thank you from Nasir, Kathy, Tierra, Denise and the entire Extended Stay Deluxe team.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

I would like to commend Teairra & Kathy for the great customer service and professionalism they accorded my family and I during our recent stay. We arrived quite late in VA en-route from GA to MA - we needed a place to stay the night since we had little kids who could not sustain the whole entire trip in a car. Teairra was very gracious and accommodated our every request. - She has a great sense of humor and was very pleasant to deal with. I will most defiantly consider staying at the same hotel in the future because of her - and will recommend it to my friends and family as well. I enjoyed a good nights sleep and loved the breakfast provided in the morning. Good Job Teairra!!

Regards, Kenneth DDamba - [--]

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. It is such positive reinforcement for them to hear such kind words about the work that they do day-in and day-out.

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

My daughter is a disable veteran. She was treated with dignity and respect. She stayed there for almost a year. The staff was considerate and kind. I would highly recomend this Extended Stay.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, July 11, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

canoga park, ca
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

I am currently on a road trip across country and needed to book a room. I needed an extra extra early check-in as I arrived in town a lot sooner(4am) than I had thought and was accommodated with no hesitation. Martha the night clerk that was working said Come on over and we will get you taken care of and there was no extra fee or anything. I was so relieved as I had been driving for so long and needed to take a break and relax. She is an angel! I thank her for helping me out! And while the Hotel itself does not have all the modern amenities, it DOES have great customer service and kind understanding staff. It is a good value for your money and is in a great location being close to food and shopping and close to local attractions. If you need a place to be your home away from home this is the place to be!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

I came about this Extended Stay Deluxe hotel ( I-64 Richmond, VA) not by choice; my car overheated and broke down near by. The thought of having to rent a room late at night (this was my first ever car-breakdown) intimated me, but as soon as I walked into the lobby and told the night-clerk about my situation, the staff at this Extended Stay Deluxe hotel was nothing but kind and very courteous to me. They helped me all the way until I had my car towed and for that, I am very grateful to the staff at this hotel.

As for the amenities, they were all very good, especially considering the low price I paid.

All in all, I would greatly recommend this fine hotel if you are ever in need of a place to stay in Richmond, VA.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North, responded to this review, June 13, 2012
Tim,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel - Richmond
Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - South
BEST WESTERN Executive Hotel
Quality Inn West End
Quality Inn West End
#39 of 81 in Richmond
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West at I-64
Candlewood Suites Richmond Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North

Property: Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North
Address: 6807 Paragon Place, Richmond, VA 23230 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Richmond - I-64 - West Broad Street)
Location: United States > Virginia > Richmond
Ranked #54 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Extended Stay so you can book your Extended Stay America - Richmond - W. Broad Street - Glenside - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Richmond - i-64 - West Broad Street Hotel Richmond