“A great choice to stay”

Ranked #26 of 81 Hotels in Richmond
Pennsylvania, United States
“A great choice to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Great staff, they all went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.....the GM stopped us a few times to make sure his people were treating us well. Clean, nice, and helpful...whenever I come to Richmond, I make sure to stay here...

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mohamed E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this review, June 17, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our guests about their stay. We hope you join us again on your next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Huntersville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was in town for a high school reunion. I chose this hotel because it was close to the venue and I trust the Hampton brand. Even though this is an older property, it has been updated and looks fresh and new inside. It is on a side street there is no street noise. I had a pleasant 2 night stay.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your feedback on our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2014

I was on the third floor - my suite had a fridge and microwave. I went for dental surgery (4 impacted wisdom teeth) and stayed for a week. The place is close to an excellent, large grocery store (Martin's). The rooms are clean and comfy. The staff is awesome and the manager is just incredible. He is very helpful and friendly - everyone at the front desk was eager to assist. The cleaning staff as well. I loved my stay and will stay again!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Mohamed E, General Manager at Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike, responded to this review, May 28, 2014
Thank you so much for your recent feedback. We value your opinion and look forward to seeing you again.
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014

I stayed here for work - I liked the bright lobby and when I went to check in, the staff was so warm and friendly. They treated me as if they had known me for ages. I stay in Hamptons all the time and my room at this location was modern, very clean and comfortable. The soaps, etc were better quality than other hotels. Coffee bar the following morning was a welcome perk & the food selection and quality made a nice breakfast - much better than a McDonalds, etc. I would stay here again as needed because I felt so welcome and relaxed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Thanks for your feedback on our hotel. We value our guests and there comments. We look forward to seeing you again!
Kinston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

Excellent price with breakfast for entire family. I traveled with my mother and both in-laws. Convenience of breakfast and other amenities makes this our name brand when traveling. My in-laws occupied the handicap room and were "wowed" about the ease of mobility and bathroom facility in their room.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review on our hotel. We are so honored to host you and your family. We love hearing from our guests and always welcome them back to visit.
Bengaluru, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Hello there,

We stayed here for a day.
It was very clean and morning breakfast provided was also very good.
The staff are very friendly and co-operative.
overall we had a wonderful stay.

Thank u guys!

Room Tip: No idea on this.But we had a good stay in ground floor.
1 Thank vbhakti v
Thank you so much for your feedback. We love hearing from our guests! We hope you come back and stay at our hotel in the future.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the last few years. It has always be a good place to stay for us. Shopping and are a close walk, and it's in a good part of town and easily accessible to Richmond city. The new manager is terrific, and the staff is very accommodating.

1 Thank OBXDude
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We love hearing wonderful things from our guests and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#5 of 6 in Midlothian
DoubleTree by Hilton Richmond-Midlothian
BEST WESTERN PLUS Governor's Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Richmond Midlothian
Four Points by Sheraton Richmond
Hyatt Place Richmond / Arboretum

Been to Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike? Share your experiences!