Hampton Inn Richmond-Midlothian Turnpike
  • Restaurant
$105
$146
$125
All reviewsstay there againconvenient locationsoccer tournamentlong weekendindoor poolwould highly recommend this hotelrooms are cleanshopping and restaurantsfitness roomeasy accessexcellent staynice hotelfirst floorcomfortable bedoatmealgreat place to staytarget
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My family and I were in town for a quick business trip. From the moment we arrived, the staff was extremely helpful and pleasant. Had a wonderful time with my family here while on business!! Our daughter had a great time playing in the pool and thoroughly enjoyed the popcorn and nice hot chocolate chip cookies. We would definitely recommend it here.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The staff was very helpful and accommodating. They offered great tips on local restaurants and also let us know about available discounts. The staff had a friendly and professional attitude. I was traveling with a handicapped family member and all of the staff made sure that we had everything that we needed.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel every week from Monday through Thursday for the last 13 months. It is one of the best places to stay.
- Extremely friendly staff.
- Very clean and comfortable rooms
- Awesome service
- Convenient location for access to shops and amenities
- Best channel selections on TV
If I have to travel anywhere near this neighbourhood again, I know where I would come back to stay without any hesitation.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel a few times on business and its a great option for business travelers. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean. Traveling alone I typically try to eat healthy and there is a very nice grocery store I was able to walk to that has tons of dinner options. I will stay here anytime I am in the area.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Was a little hesitant in booking this hotel because I noticed there were still "smoking" rooms. Not my favorite thing to ward off, but the hotel does not smell like smoke, quite the contrary. Very clean, a nice staff, nice looking lobby and the room itself was clean and comfortable. Good convenient location for business travelers (there is a mall not even a mile away, and Target next door). A little bit of a dodgy location, but it is fine once you get inside.