Richmond Marriott
The Renaissance(Richmond)
  • Bar/Lounge
Quirk Hotel(Richmond)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe concierge loungeconvention centervalet parkingfront desk staffhotel restaurantgreat customer servicedowntown areaup to datehotel staffnice staybed was comfortablevalet servicechecking inindoor poolstarbucksdawnlobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2012

We stayed for one night -New Year's Eve. We really loved how everyone in the staff of the Richmond Marriott made us so welcome. I would love to come back and stay at the Marriott but I have to admit that it needs some changes. WHy were the hallways so hot? Why did the Starbucks at the lobby close so early? Why were the windows in our room so dirty on the outside?

Room Tip: Ask for the top two levels.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Came to Richmond with just my husband for a quick getaway, and this hotel was just right. It's large and well located with all the amenities. Friendly and helpful staff. Large, pretty lobby. Great gym. We had an upper-floor king room in excellent condition, wonderful beds and nice bathroom. No complaints at all!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 12, 2011

This hotel is just as you see pictured and well worth the cost. Staff are great, rooms are beautiful and clean. Was in town visiting friends, and they enjoyed the hotel so much, they'd come up w/ me in the evenings to hang out. I had a 2 night weekend stay. Didn't use parking. I parked on the street at night and was out and about during the day. Looking forward to a return stay. Thanks Marriott and Staff!

Room Tip: Higher floors has excellent views
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2011

We stayed here for my husband's college reunion and all of the couples that we traveled with, including ourselves, had beautiful clean rooms and fantastic service. The restaurant downstairs was satisfactory for breakfast and a late snack but it was nothing exceptional. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I had a music engagement in Richmond, Va. Once again I trusted my stay to Marriott. As always, the Marriott Hotel came through with flying colors. If you are in the Richmond area you must stay there. The breakfast buffet is the greatest. The chef will honor any special request you may wish for to make your morning what it should be. What a Wonderful Place in Downtown Richmond, Va.

Room Tip: Excellent parking at a very reasonable rate.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business