“Great place to stay!!”

Americas Best Value Inn Richmond South
Ranked #78 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for a few weeks with my work... Very happy with management/housekeeping would stay again when passing through this town... Very quite, never bothered by other people..felt very safe..

Stayed: February 2014
abvirichmondsouth, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

I'm very happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience staying at our property while in town. Also, it's great to hear that you will keep us in mind if you're in the Richmond area again. We'd love to welcome you back!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Me & my boyfriend comes to this location frequently to getaway from everyone & have some us time & when we come the rooms a nice & they are spacious. The front desk service was great every time. Something quick and don't have to pay much to be comfortable .

• Stayed: February 2014

I'm happy to hear that you and your boyfriend have been enjoying your stays. It's always great to hear kind words from our guests. We sincerely appreciate it. Please continue to keep us in mind when you're looking for another mini-vacation. We'd love to welcome you back!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

i have been here two weeks its a nice place to live in with good prices. close to i95, restaurants, south park mall is couple mills from it. people in front desk are very helpful. i recommend this place to you guys

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

We are happy to hear that you have been enjoying your stay, and found our property to be a great value for your money. It's always great to hear a kind word from our guests. Please continue to keep us in mind when you're in the Richmond area, and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have stayed at abvi for several months and the service is remarkable ! Fast food and convenience stores within walking distance.Immediate access to I95,what more could u ask for.....There also is a nice lil Puerto Rican cuisine restaurant /lounge in the same parking lot...
Dean L.

• Stayed: July 2013

We are happy to hear that you have been enjoying your stay, and have had a great experience with cleanliness and service. It's always great to hear a kind word from our guests. Please continue to keep us in mind while you're in the Richmond area, and let us know if there's anything we can do to improve.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

My work-crew and I have been staying here for 4 months (4 nights per-week) and I've always found the rooms to be clean and the owners to be helpful. I especially enjoy the peace and quiet compared to the last place we've stayed.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
abvirichmondsouth, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2014

Timothy,

I'm happy to hear that you and your crew have been enjoying your stay. It's always great to hear a kind word from our guests. We've actually been making some improvements. Hopefully this will make our guest experience even better. Please continue to keep us in mind when you're in the Richmond area. We'd love to welcome you back!

Best,
B.R.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

When you first walk in you notice the smell then the stained carpeting. We only stayed 1 night.
I guess you get what you pay for. NO amenities in room ie iron, hair dryer. However the people at the desk and front office were very very nice, Too bad the room was bad, Holes in curtains and torn on top. Honestly, I didn't want to lay down on the bed, but it was okay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
abvirichmondsouth, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Thanks for this feedback, Becky. While I'm happy to hear you enjoyed talking with our staff, I'm sorry your room wasn't more to your liking. However, I appreciate you taking the time to tell me why. We've done quite a bit of work to our rooms over the last couple of years, and we've got more projects on the horizon. I'm confident your honest review will only help us to improve!

Regards,
B.R. Patel

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Just want to say that the Americas Best Value Inn on Willis rd Is like being at home.. The Hotel staff will bend over backwards to make my stay as pleasant as possible..This places is quite and the front desk is there to make me feel welcome.The location is right off the interstate and min from Richmond..and lots of shopping and resturants close by

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
abvirichmondsouth, Owner at Americas Best Value Inn Richmond South, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Warren, I'm glad that our team took great care to make you feel right at home. That's the goal! It's wonderful to hear that you took full advantage of our convenient location, too. There's so much to see and do in Richmond, and I hope that you'll keep us in mind next time you're in town.

All the best,