Courtyard Richmond Northwest/Short Pump
$184
$161
$119
Hampton.com
All reviewstypical courtyardexcellent service by stafffront deskfree breakfastsoccer tournamentmin driveglen allenmy family and i stayed herelong stayindoor poolmarriott hotelsnice hotelclean roomsbit datedthe room was niceeasy accesswater pressure
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I am a travel agent and while looking at colleges with my daughter we stayed here. The location is great for getting the Richmond U, the Short Hills Mall and to Richmond. Our roos was clean and the staff was great. The breakfast is your typical courtyard breakfast bistro.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank luv2travel068
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Nice Clean hotel! Great pool! Nice modern, well decorated rooms. Hotel is in a central location.Close to Short Pump Mall and many restaurants. Only thing missing was Free breakfast! Nice hotel staff!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We stay at a lot of Marriott hotels, the only reason I'm giving 3 stars is this location is clean. I was very disappointed that they filled in the hot tub area with concrete, really you can't fix what's broken? I've never stayed at a Marriott location without a hot tub and since it's one of the things my husband and I look forward to when we stay at a hotel we were not impressed. The website needs to be updated because when we asked at the front desk where the sauna was (which is listed on the website) we were told they don't have one. I appreciate the cleanliness however it takes more just being clean to make me want to stay again. We will find a different hotel on our next trip to Richmond.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This hotel is a typical courtyard property in every way. Overall it is fine. Staff at the bistro very friendly. Fitness center in dire need of upgrading...treadmills are terrible and very dated. Until the full service Marriott nearby is renovated this is probably the best option.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2013

In my stay I found the general feel of the hotel to be of the newer refreshed-courtyard style. In the room however, this meant new carpet, wallpaper, art and television with the old furniture. And that's fine, I just tend to pick up all the details. I was expecting a Hot Tub, as they are typically part of the Courtyard Pools, but there was just tile where one apparently used to be. The Bistro is very expensive, but I was expecting that. I did not see complimentary coffee anywhere in the lobby. Overall the hotel was Very Clean, and nice enough, but nothing special.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business