Courtyard Richmond Northwest/Short Pump
$161
Omni Hotels
$135
  • Restaurant
All reviewstypical courtyardexcellent service by stafffront deskfree breakfastsoccer tournamentmin driveglen allenmy family and i stayed herelong stayindoor poolmarriott hotelsnice hotelclean roomsbit datedthe room was niceeasy accesswater pressure
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

The staff was great to work with. Clean rooms. Relaxing atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank ChuckS861
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I paid a visit to Richmond, and stayed at this Hotel. Its very modern and clean. A nice indoor pool and small gym . What I like most about this hotel is theyre cafe/restaurant. Theyre TV's at the tables by the window and a Starbucks there as well. I would definetly stay there again.

Room Tip: Pay the extra for breakfast when booking your room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank gorges36
Reviewed April 11, 2012

I stayed at Courtyard on Business trip. The rooms have been renovated. There is a Bistro bar in the lobby.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 31, 2012

First off I make several trips to Richmond a year, and always book on Priceline. I booked two rooms for March 22nd for two nights. Check in was a breeze in the newly remodeled lobby. The rooms were both very clean. It was warm while we were there and the A/C worked fine. The bathrooms were clean. The bed was very comfortable. My only gripe is the so called bar area off the lobby. You could order food, and drinks there. I sat there both nights and watched some NCAA B-Ball. The prices for the food seemed pretty high, but not like the price of a bottle of beer. I could have (should have) bought a six pack for the cost of one of their luke warm beers. Overall for $55.00 a night it was hard to beat.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank NPPD04
Reviewed January 19, 2012

First, this hotel is undergoing major renovation, so hopefully there are improvements when it is completed in Feb 2012. The front entrance is no longer in use, and the check in triples as the business center and the marketplace-- very crammed. All of that I can get over, since the property states clearly on their website that they are in renovations. What I cannot forgive, however, is the lack of cleanliness. My socks were disgusting on the bottom after walking around in my room for the evening. I am hoping that the room I was in has not been renovated, because it was really gross. Even more disturbing/gross, though, was the fact that when I entered the bathroom, there was an ALREADY USED, STILL WET washcloth hanging off the door handle. Had I not already changing into loungewear, I would have gone down to the front desk! I also did not feel safe in this hotel-- the hallways are dingy and as a single female traveler, I was not comfortable in a room with a walk-up patio outside and a connecting door inside. I heard noise outside the door all night and did not sleep well. Creepy. Not a good experience, and I will choose a different property in the area if I need to return for business.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business