“Fits my budget”

Ranked #45 of 82 Hotels in Richmond
Reviewed March 22, 2014

This hotel isn't perfect but it's clean, bed is comfy and the front desk staff is awesome. Quick to help me and other visitors. I was annoyed because the fridge made a clicking noise constantly, but I was abke to ignore it for the stay. Im sure they would have taken care of it if I had made a complaint. Will be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
globalhospitalitymgt, General Manager at Quality Inn West End, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Therefore, I humbly apologize for not been able to meet these goals in refrence to your fridge during your recent stay. Wished you had mentioned it to us during your stay, and we would have immediately resolved this concern, with pleasure.

Once again, your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We very much appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed March 21, 2014

The staff members are friendly and courteous. They were always certain to acknowledge me by name with each visit. The arrival and departure process was always smooth and quick. Jamal and Anthony were very professional and Duke is a good team leader. I enjoyed my stay at the Quality Inn and highly recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I love it my family of four stay here all the time I would recommend anyone I know to be a guest there . Outstanding staff and service and not to mention it feels like a home away from home. The breakfast was great

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Our goal at the Quality Inn West End, is to continually provide excellent rooms and amenities with exceptional guest service for our guest. So I hope we were able to achieve this goal with you during your recent stay.

Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I enjoyed my stay and the customer service was impeccable. We traveled from Florida and the weather was a bit cold when we arrived. We were greeted with excellent service and a warm hospitality and room. The cleanliness of the hotel was good and the service on the rooms was to my satisfaction and done in a timely manner each day of the stay. We we're located 15 minutes from our daily leisure activity and there were plenty of places to eat, drink and be Merry.

Reviewed March 15, 2014

The staff was very pleasant and helpful at this hotel. The positives stop right there. It is terribly maintained, with rooms that are not very clean, elevators with stained rugs, and the smell of smoke in stairwells that are straight out of subway station. The peep hole in our room door had a wadded up piece of tissue when we arrived and there was a tiny glob of toothpaste on their let-us-know-if-you-need anything sign. There is no fitness room, and the internet did not work for most guests when we stayed. This place looks even worse when compared to the the immaculate Country Inn and Suites about 50 yards away. The sign outside says "Under New Management." They have quite a job ahead of them. I'd pitch a tent before I stayed here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
globalhospitalitymgt, General Manager at Quality Inn West End, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at Quality Inn West End.

Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with my team to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely apologize it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Richmond.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I must say that the employees of this hotel made us feel very welcomed. They have remodeled this hotel and the rooms look nice. We will be staying here again in May when we go back to Richmond for our next bowling tournament.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
globalhospitalitymgt, General Manager at Quality Inn West End, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Annette W,

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I stayed at this Quality Inn and I must say it is definitely worth it. Beds extremely comfortable. shower just right. Tv is big and Staff super friendly. If you are looking for a affordable stay with high standards in the Richmond City area. THIS IS YOUR PLACE. I don't normally write reviews on ANYTHING so for me to really take my time to write one about this QUALITY INN it has been truly a amazing stay. Breakfast is delicious, free wifi, hotel close to a lot of amazing restaurants and mall. So definitely for all types (family, singles, honeymoons, etc...) I kid you not def. stay at the Quality Inn on west Broad st. Very comfortable and pleasant HOME AWAY FROM HOME.

P.S. Manager is very helpful and kind you can tell he really cares about everyone and everything def. gets involve and helps out whenever need. ALWAYS makes sure he greets guest and makes sure your comfortable

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Yours In Hospitality,

804-346-0000

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richmond
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#35 of 82 in Richmond
Red Roof Inn - Richmond South
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Richmond West at I-64
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel - Richmond
Holiday Inn Richmond South-Bells Road
Best Western Executive Hotel

Been to Quality Inn West End? Share your experiences!