“Not a bad choice - good service, decent food.”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #659 of 1,603 Restaurants in Richmond
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dallas, Texas
“Not a bad choice - good service, decent food.”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Honestly, you could do alot worse! I don't know if I just went in with low expectations or what, but I was pleased with my meal here. Sure it wasn't "fine dining" but I definitely thought the food was better than your average Olive Garden. Everything tasted freshly prepared and had good flavor and that overly "processed" taste you get at some chains was not noticed here. Service was quick and friendly and the restaurant was very clean (no sticky menus!!). I can definitely see this as being a good place to bring the family.

Overall the food was good and fairly priced. While I wouldn't go out of my way to visit again, I certainly wouldn't avoid it.

• Visited February 2012

Virginia
“Love It!”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Absolutely great Italian food. They have a baked garlic that is amazing. Love it!

VA
“Great Bread”
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Good place to go if you are shopping in the west end. I could go and just eat bread. They are also good for lunch to go. The chicken parm lunch is great and it's a big portion. The kids I've taken there love the make your pizza.

Richmond, Virginia
“Good Service, Bad Taste”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We liked the service, which was quick and friendly but food was not upto our expectation. Gravy for pasta tasted like Milk without any flavors. Eggplant was over cooked asparagus under cooked.

• Visited January 2012
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Relatively good option convenient to Short Pump Mall”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

We've been to this particular Bertucci's a couple times, the first time because our kids were starving and we were new to the area- we drove to the mall, found the Cheesecake Factory and the 90 minute wait and went directly to Bertucci's and was able to walk right in! We've been back twice since then which does mean something! I will say our first two visits were better than our most recent one.

Standouts include the pizza and some of their pasta specials. We really like the oil the put outto dip bread into, too! The sangria is also pretty good. We tried their artichoke dip appetizer- I would recommend skipping that. Very little artichoke, much too much mayo or filler. Some items are very reasonably priced. Others seem a little high. They've been running a special for several months with a special menu which are all great deals.

We've always had very nice service, with waitstaff being friendly and pleasant.

One very nice thing is that in addition to the typical crayons they have for kids they sometimes give out little balls of dough which are great for the kids to play with while waiting for dinner. They especially love this place because of that fact alone. Overall I would recommend giving it a try.

• Visited January 2012