SpringHill Suites Richmond Northwest
$275
Preferred Hotels
$103
$119
All reviewscracker barrelthe spring hill suitesthe breakfast areafront desksuite styleroom was cleanhear people walkingsofa bedindoor poolbreakfast attendanthotel is very conveniently locatedsitting areahot tubmini kitchencomplimentary breakfastnight manageroatmeal
Reviewed April 13, 2013

First time staying off I-64. We usually stay close to 95 but decided to try something different. Great location not far from lots of restaurants and shopping (about 10 minutes away)....
Room on top floor.....very quiet. Good in-room coffee in the mini-kitchen. Comfortable bed.
Breakfast is included but if you want something more the Cracker Barrel is right next door.
Short hop to 295 the next morning puts you right back onto 95 north of the city.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank enclave17
shsrichmondnwgm s, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Richmond Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We are so glad that you decided to venture off "the beaten path" to try our Springhill Suites Richmond Northwest during your recent over night stay in our area.

Our side of town does indeed offer some fantastic restaurants and some of the best shopping in the area.

Thanks for sharing that your room on the 4th floor was comfortable and quiet. Glad you liked the coffee as well.

Come back and see us again! We look forward to it.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

FL to NY road trip with stops in Savannah and here. Unexpectedly great and convenient hotel. Don't let the scented lobby deter you. Ask for beautiful, well thought-out room #212. Well- maintained, good design. Super quiet, the pool and gym are open 6AM-11PM. Strong wifi signal. HBO. Government or Triple A discount make this a really great value.

Room Tip: upstairs facing away from huge parkway its on
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SandyNewYork_NY

My team and I are so pleased that you found our Springhill Suites Richmond Northwest to be such a "great" and convenient hotel. I am so glad that you found your room to be well designed and well maintained.

I will share your comments with our hardworking maintenance team that puts great effort into making our 5 year old hotel still feel brand new for our guests!

We recently upgraded our WIFI in the public areas and guest rooms and I am glad to hear that it is working well for our guests!

We hope that you will choose us again for an overnight stop when you are traveling between FL and NY.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Our group took 3 rooms on Fri & Sat while touristing around Richmond. Our first floor rooms were nice with extra high ceilings.Small bar area with water, coffee, fridge and microwave. A couch, chair and desk made for a nice lounge area. All in all a pleasant room. The breakfast included juices, coffee, muffins, scrambled eggs, sausage and waffles. Nothing complex, but satisfying. I never checked out the amenities, so no comment there.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

I am so glad to hear that you found our hotel to be so pleasant during your recent leisure trip to Richmond.

It sounds like our room and breakfast met your needs. I hope next time you can perhaps enjoy the other amenities that the hotel has to offer that you weren't able to experience this time.

We have a great salt water indoor pool and spa, and a nice patio where you can soak up some sunshine and relax!

Richmond is full or rich history, great local food and more! So there is plenty to come back and see.

Hope you choose us again for a good night's rest after a busy day of sightseeing and "touristing"!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at this Springhill Suites to attend a wedding in downtown Richmond. Desk staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly. Our room was plenty big, the bed was comfy, the bathroom was just fine. The hotel is located very close to I-64, but far enough away that you don't hear road noise. Breakfast is quite good and not all carbs. I wish I could stay in hotels this nice when I travel.

I have to scratch my head at the decor in the "living room" part of our room. I thought surely our room was the only one with that mish-mash of colors and styles, but somebody has posted a photo of a "living room" in one of the rooms, and it's the same. Never in my house, but I can let it go in a moderately priced hotel.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your comments about our Springhill Suites Richmond Northwest!

We love hearing from our guests and it sounds like our staff treated you well and that your room provided you with a comfortable place to stay while you were in town for a wedding.

It's always good to hear our guest's thoughts on everything and I also appreciate your comments on the décor and color schemes in the rooms. Hotels can certainly be a little out of the box sometimes with vibrant and unusual color schemes and I can certainly agree, we wouldn't choose some of these things for our homes.

Hopefully you will remember us for our great service and the rest of your experience and come back and enjoy another stay with us again in the future.

All our best,

Reviewed April 2, 2013

My niece had a slumber party slash pool party at this Springhill with three of her cousins and a few of us adult family members to supervise the crew :) From start to finish this place was the perfect pick! The girls had a wonderful time going swimming as often as they could, and the workers made sure the towels were well stocked (thanks guys!!!). The pool was clean and inviting, and so were the rooms! When we checked in, the front desk staff member was both friendly and helpful! The rooms were a great fit for our group, and the breakfast was thoroughly enjoyed by all! Each member of the staff, I felt, played a part in making this night out so special for my niece, and I am SO grateful to you all for all your help in being so great to all of us!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I was so excited to hear that our hotel was the "perfect fit" for your family gathering and niece's birthday party. It always makes me proud when someone takes the time to recognize our team for delivering great service from start to finish!

We hope that the next time your family comes together for any occasion, that you will once again choose our hotel.

All our best,