“if you want to become a lucky diver....”

Mister Jump Diving Ustica
Ranked #1 of 14 things to do in Ustica
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Mister Jump Diving Center wants to give its best to the customers. It therefore offers the best equipment on the market which is guaranteed of MARES brand which has always been synonymous with quality. The diving center has got: 60 diving tanks 50 complete scuba gears with computers and torches No. 2 dinghies 27.5mt long, with a 150hp overboard engine each one No. 1 dinghy 5.40mt long with a 40hp overboard engine. The equipment of diving are all new and rigorously tested. The boats are all equipped for the diving activities and designed to provide comfort and safety.Each vehicle is equipped with a first aid kit; an oxygen tank and another diving tank located under the boat for decompression stop at 5mt; a GPS, a VHF and depth sounder.Staff are trained to first aid. They will always be present on board while diving, in order to guarantee the highest safety standards for diving.
Toulouse, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“if you want to become a lucky diver....”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

... mister jump is for you.

Nice dives and good experience above and underwater.
The team is helpful and easy going. My girlfriend which was not diving was welcomed onboard.

Diving with Marco and its magnifying glass will make you a lucky diver :-)

Gilles

1 Thank gilles r

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great quality and people”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I had some great dives here early June! The service of Mister Jump is great. They take lots of time talking and going trough the plans and choices to make. Fantastic service. Good equipment and plenty of nice staff joining the dive trip. For me it was a long time ago since I dived but they made me feel really comfortable and took their time for everything.
My girl friend is not diving herself but was offered to come along on the trip for free to go snorkeling. Just great. And they offered me to use a wetsuit to go snorkeling by myself on a free day the other side of the island!
Giuseppe and Marco are great guys. Marco's english is great. Really good feeling about this place!
Be careful for small jelly fish in the cold water in spring season! They are not poisinous, but I have a really nasty burn on my hand already for 3 weeks. Treated well by Mister Jump but still aweful.

1 Thank Marble_Mgmt
Rotterdam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing experience and very friendly staff”
Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

We were deciding on wether to do diving or snorkeling. Due to our short visit in Ustica we could only do 1 activity. We chose snorkeling.
They took us to the best place to snorkel and see fish. Two staff were staying on the boat overlooking us and helping us with the gear.
There was another guy on the boat who was taking the diving course. Afterwards we shared our experiences and all we could say was that it was amazing!
Staff was enthousiastic and friendly. When i started to get seasick they gave me cookies and quickly brought us back to the shore. I made it without puking yay
It was so much fun, i definately recommend it!

3 Thank yonglol
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Really friendly and nice people.I loved the snorkling experience and will definitely come back to dive with Mister Jump.

3 Thank chenan1127