7 Days Gran Tour Sardinia and Corsica from Genoa or Rome

Book in advance
from
$2,345.70
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience La Pelosa Beach
from $2,345.70
More Info
from $1,626.35
More Info
10,811 results
All reviews white sand la pelosa per hour crystal clear water early in the morning on the rocks pelosa beach high season parking sardinia august mat bars spot sunbeds paradise tower
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2016

It is probably an exaggeration to call this the best beach in the world and such claims initially led me to feel somewhat underwhelmed. However, that all changed as soon as I got in the warm shallow water with splendid views all around. I absolutely loved floating on my back looking at the beach, fort and island. These memories will stay with me for a very long time.
It is fair to say this beach is hugely popular so unless you an early riser and visit very early in the day make sure you go on an evening or at a quieter time of year.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed August 25, 2016

We stopped one afternoon for a short bath.
Wonderful beach - a bit overcrowded but well deserved.
White sand, crystal clear water....perfect. There were waves when we went but that made it even more beautiful.

Definitively one of the best in Sardinia.

2  Thank mh_iulia
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

This is definitely a must as well in Alghero. We reached here by Cattogno bus from our hotel which isn't bad for 15 euros and 10 for child. The place is really breathtaking white sand, tower in the background, waves which is fun with children to swim in. When we were here we saw few jellyfish but only 2 in any case they can be seen easily but something you need to be watchful of. We were not stung cause we saw it earlier on. Other than this the place is really nice to visit overall.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

This beach is absolutely stunning and worth the trip. I arrived at around 11am and it was heaving. All the spaces along the front were taken and there were queues for the car parks up the hill behind the hotel. I by-passed those and did as I saw others do and just parked on the roadside, only about 5 min walk to the beach.
The beach was rammed but that didn't spoil it's beauty. I walked along the front towards the rocks at the end by the tower. There are umbrellas and sun beds for hire there but I went on the rocks. Swimming there was amazing. The water was warm, crystal clear and the bottom just sand once you got away from the rocks. Looking down it was blue but clear...took my breath away.
My advice go early.

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Pelloseta Hotel and we were able to get 2 chairs and an umbrella for only 10 euro on a grass carpet on the beach.No crowd, nice service and a beautiful view over Asinara.