“Avoid!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Oslo, Norway
“Avoid!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have no idea how this place has such a high rating in stintino, but lets clear something up right now; this might be the worst pizza place in italy. Lets start with the food. I ordered a pizza including, among other things, pepperoni. All the ingredients were out of a can, except for the pepperoni which was missing completely. I had to wait 10 minutes before I got a hold of a waiter to ask about the missing pepperoni, all the while watching my food chilling. He informed me that I was mistaken and that there was none on the peperondella. I was puzzled and checked the menu as we left, I had been lied to... As for the taste, neither I nor my wife were able to finish our pizzas. They were really that bad. We never saw our waitor throughout our meal, we weren't offered coffee or dessert, and when we wanted to pay I had to stand up, walk over to the register and force a check out of them. Oh, and did I mention they had the nerve to include a tip in our bill? Classless and tasteless. Stay clear of this place.

• Visited September 2011
2 Thank ThomasOverby

• Polish first
“Great”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Nice service, good food. Very good place in stintino. Went twice