Beautiful location, gorgeous beaches / pools and stunning scenery
Kids pool is most impressive - best I've ever seen
Stayed in Junior suite in new area - very good spec room, large and clean with huge balcony but it was difficult to find the room when we checked in. A golf buggy dropped us off and we spent 10 or 15 mins wandering around trying to find our room. No directions but perhaps this will be addressed when construction completed
Food very good at breakfast but we were getting bored of the buffet dinner after 4 nights (quality was good though)
Staff in restuarant very nice and helpful and kids are made very welcome and catered to very well
Kids club - seemed ok when we made random vists with our child during the day-time but when we went to drop our little one off one evening I was most concerned that all exits were wide open, people were coming and going without being checked, no effort made by staff to make our child welcome (afterwards they said they thought I was staying on), I saw some other staff (buggy drivers) coming into the kids club to have staff meals so I wondered about staff vetting and child protection procedures. After observing for about 30 mins I brought our child away. I let reception know about our experience when I checked out and they said its unusual we normally get very good feedback on the kids club. Most childen in sepember seemed very young so maybe if there were more children older (3+) like ours the service would have been better. Apart from that we loved our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort Valle dell’Erica. The Resort of your dreams. Valle dell’Erica is situated to the north of Palau, on the borders of the National Park of the Archipelago of La Maddalena, right opposite the fascinating uninhabited island of Spargi. It is situated 4 km from the charming village of Porto Pozzo, with its small tourist port and shops and just 12 km from S.Teresa di Gallura, a well-known tourist destination in northern Sardinia facing the Straits of Bonifacio. The first part of Valle dell’Erica, the first tourist village constructed in Sardinia, was built in 1958 (a period when it was still possible to build a few metres from the sea) by the owner of the valley, a pioneer of tourism in Sardinia. Thanks to the fascination of the area and the high quality of the structure built – indeed it received a special mention from the President of the Republic – Valle dell’Erica during the sixties became a very stylish, sought-after venue, and indeed numbered princes and kings among its guests. In 2005 it was completely refurbished by Delphina which by showing respect for the splendid natural environment surrounding it and thus in harmony with the style of the original village chosen by its founder, transformed it into a resort equipped with all modern comforts, the aim being to offer something which has become somewhat rare, that is the emotion of a truly natural holiday (as in days gone by) but also in an exclusive setting. The Resort can boast of a truly unique, unrepeatable position, a few metres from a splendid white sand bay and rocks moulded by wind and weather, in natural scenery which is among the most beautiful in Sardinia. Thanks to its extensive spaces, privacy is always guaranteed, and its numerous small bays accessible on foot, its romantic rooms with panoramic verandas, the warm atmosphere of its Thalasso and Spa Center and the services offered by its skilled staff, ensure it is a true oasis of relaxation and pleasure for couples. The Resort is also an ideal choice for family groups; indeed it has large, secure green and garden areas where the kids can play without disturbing the adults, a large, well-equipped mini club and a splendid kids’ pool. Apart from the beauty of the sea and the breathtaking views, it offers an exceptional sea water pool just a few metres from the sea and an outstanding Thalasso & Spa Centre. After dinner, in the Resort’s Plaza, there are entertaining shows with live music and various different events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Resort Valle Dell'Erica Thalasso & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort Valle Dell`Erica Thalasso Hotel Santa Teresa Di Gallura
- Resort Valle Dell`Erica Thalasso And Spa
- Hotel Valle Dell Erica
- Valle Dell Erica Hotel
- Resort Valle Dell'Erica Thalasso & Spa Santa Teresa Gallura, Sardinia, Italy