Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Prestigia.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Last summer we booked for the first time our vacation at the Forte Village. We were given a bungalow at the Hotel Palme which needed to be renovated, but was very comfortable both for privacy and location. We are family of Chelsea supporters and it’s no secret that the official Chelsea Academy played an important role on our decision to come here. The coaches were fantastic and our two boys had the time of their lives! The rest of the resort is simply amazing with so much going on all the time. I was really surprised by the nature which surrounds this beautiful place. We have already booked our vacation for this summer!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Fortevillage in July 2013. I read alot of the reviews on this property and had a few concerns. However, I knew some folks that had been to this property, some with great reviews and some with mixed reaction (s). All parties agree that the water is gorgeous and just cannot be beat! My husband and I travel extensively and we LOVED the place. We went into it knowing that it had mixed reviews so we wouldn't be disapionted. We weren't! The resort itself is very large landwise so you feel like you get alot of privacy . We change the Restaurant every Day and the food was incredible. The Thalasso its gorgeous and staff treat you like a Queen. Also, it may make a difference what room you are in as the the rooms we were in were upgraded, all new, absolutely beautiful and full of modern amenities. Granted, the trip was pricey, but you get what you pay for! We liked it so much we are going back next july?

Date of stay: July 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kenny G
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I've been going to Fortevillage since I was born and my family would travel there even before that. Words can't explain how much I love it there and how perfect a holiday I have each and every time. We will continue to come back to this Resort for as long as we are able to and one day hope to even get married there. It's 5 star, luxurious, truly relaxing and you're wait

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Last summer I was looking for a place on the beach, which could offer different activities for my family and I. I came across Forte village when I read on the internet that they had a rugby academy with champions like will greenwood and Austin Healy. As my son and I are huge rugby fans I thought this could be ideal. We were given a room in the Palme, which was nice and spacious even though it had been a while since its last renovation. I really loved our room because it had a big garden and plants surrounded us. The rugby academy was fantastic and the two legends had a great attitude towards the kids. Both my son and I made several friends and our week really flew by. All in all a fantastic resort with everything you can possibly imagine inside.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Absolutely loved the place, the food, drink, service, spa, beech; overall experience – simply amazing. The resort was peaceful at the time in which we had travelled which made it exceptionally romantic. In addition - this was the first time in Sardinia and would certainly return and stay here at the Forte Village. Perfect :)

Date of stay: April 2014