6 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.com$1,177
Hotels.com$1,177
Travelocity$1,177
1,000 results
All reviews family holiday breakfast and dinner evening entertainment pools garden sardinia forte pizzeria fv sofia italians
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed August 15, 2017

Please do your research and read reviews about Il Castello and Forte Village overall. It's simply not a 5 star hotel! Service is poor, restaurants are too full and not very well run, except the one in Villa del Parco. Couple of times it took us close to1 hour to get our lunch. Food is very mediocre. It is glorified mass produced all inclusive like resort. Sport academies are decent, but you have to sign up for a full week. So if you want to try all the sports offered, good luck. Not worth the money spent! Won't be coming back..

1  Thank Lm4611974
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Il Castello, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2017

Dear Lm4611974,
I do regret to learn that your stay with us did not live up your expectations and I am sorry I did not perceive your disappointment while you were still with us.
We would have tried to readdress your holiday and to let you appreciate what makes the Forte Village so special and famous.
I do regret to learn that our gastronomic offer did not satisfy you.
Regarding the sport academies, I would like to inform you that our Guests can choose between the academy – that includes 5 lessons from Monday to Friday and the kit – and the private lessons any time, upon availability.
We always warn our Guests that if they would like to try the academy, they can attend only one lesson and then decide if they are willing to continue or not.
In this way, our Guests can try the academies and decide which one is better for them.
I would like to assure you that we took on board all the points you have raised and we have already reviewed your comments internally with our management team.
I would be grateful if you would give me the chance to discuss to you all the points you raised.
Please provide me a contact number and time where I may call at your convenience;
or Please feel free to contact me directly to the contacts you can find below.
With best regards
Yours sincerely
Matteo Piredda, Rooms Division Manager
matteo.piredda@fortevillage.com
+39 0709218216

Reviewed August 12, 2017

We went with our two kids 14 and 11 and the academies allowed our kids to have a great time plus we got the together just the two adults. The best part was as the academies only went for a couple of hours in the morning and the afternoon we still had plenty of time to have fun as a family go karting, jetskiiing or on the couch behind the boat! Alfons Schebuck restaurant was a clear stand out however as someone who is not a fan of buffets I have have to say that the quality of the included buffets was very good. I also appreciated how easy it was to eat healthy and well. Our host Elisabetta Tronci is a real gem and was fantastic! Thank you Elisabetta. There was only one area of improvement - the pool staff at the Castello pool were quite rude and it seems ridiculous to me that people can 'save' beds at the pool and have beds booked at the beach meaning the pool beds are empty all day. I would suggest you allocate beds to rooms. Given we paid for a villa which is more than a lot of others I would have expected not to have to fight for a sun bed. Other than that it was excellent, the spa and massages, Armando at the gym and the highlight was the boxing academy with Frank Buglionli. We would highly recommend! Deb Yates

Room tip: Go for Castello or Dune part of the Village
Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Deborah N
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Il Castello, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Deborah N,
Greetings from all the Team of the Forte Village!
We are delighted that you enjoyed such a good experience during your stay at our resort. We try to make Forte Village special so we really appreciate your comments.
In particular, we are glad that you mostly appreciated Alfons Schuhbeck's Restaurants and also the gastronomic offer of our buffet reastaurants, our Acquaforte Thalasso Spa and the Boxing Academy by Frank Buglioni.
We would like to thank you for your precious suggestions about the Castello pool and for recommending our resort to the community of Trip Advisor.
We really hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you back soon to Forte Village.
Best regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2017

It is necessary to better train the new staff. Only help of old experienced employees improves the situation with degradaing service.Also the beach could be served better - not clean, poor bar service.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 521natalia
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Il Castello, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2017

Dear 521natalia,
Greetings from all the Team of the Forte Village!
We regret to learn that our kind of service did not meet your expectations.
We are sorry about it as this is not the service we always try to provide to our Guests.
Forte Village is famous all around the world for its exclusive service and we are truly sorry that you did not perceive it.
We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion of Forte Village on Trip Advisor and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in order to let you experience the real service of the Forte Village.
Best regards,

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

We booked a get away holiday for 11 days at the Forte village resort . It is a nice resort, spa is lovely, food is alright. There are several areas of improvement to deserve a 5 star classification: 1) educate and train the staff (designate areas that they have to service and make sure they follow orders) 2) beach area are in desperate need of improvement, outside sales must be banned .. sales people from outside hassle and disturb the guests constantly 3) Improve beach area's service by increasing the number of serving waiters/waitresses 4) Serve coffee or tea or at least ask the guests when they arrive for breakfast 5) Restaurant booking is inefficient, we asked several times and no bookings was made by the reception 6) transport booking and Sardinia's exploration tours are very expensive and inefficient.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 704mariand

Dear Marian D,
Greetings from the sunny Forte Village!
We are so glad that you mostly enjoyed our Acquaforte Thalasso Spa and our gastronomic offer.
However we regret to learn that some aspects of your holiday did not meet your expectations.
We would like to thank you for your precious suggestions.
We took on board all the points you raised and we have already shared your comments internally with our management team in order this do not arise again the future.
We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion of Forte Village on Trip Advisor and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back.
Best Regards,

Reviewed July 15, 2017

Impecable welcome and room. Food good but many restaurants look rin down / lack charm.

Rest of hotel in bad need of renovation. Caters to masses. Beach disappointing and well below sardinian standards.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank AquaBeachBum
ManagerFVR, Manager at Forte Village Resort - Il Castello, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear AquaBeachBum,
I am delighted that you enjoyed our welcome service and your accommodation.
However, I do regret to learn that the beach did not meet your expectations.
Due to natural causes, some days our beach is not as beautiful as always and we are doing our best in order to improve it, in respect of a Sardinian law.
Regarding the renovation, I would like to inform you that this year we completed a fully refurbished not only of the rooms but also of the common areas of the resort.
I am sorry if you did not perceive it.
Please provide me a contact number and time where I may call at your convenience or feel free to contact me directly to my mobile: +39 335 1401213.
With best regards