“Perfect House for a family holiday”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Villa Stella

The second terrace
The Garden
Barbecue and Sardinian oven
The wonderful local beach, 150m far from the house
Relax... in the terrace..
A bright, air conditioned room
The double room
The elegant, accessorized kitchen
Peaceful, green garden
The terrace with table for breakfast and lunch
The elegant bathroom
Another bright, air conditioned room
Terrace
Lounge
Is molas Golf: 5 minutes far by car
Chia Beach, the most famous beach in Southern Sardinia
Sant'Efisio celebrations in Pula ,1 May
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
NikolasSt...
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Perfect House for a family holiday”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

We stayed at VIlla Stella for a week at the end of October, still great weather and even the water was invitingly warm. Very quiet area and we were almost alone at the great beach which is only a 3 minutes walk away.
Very nice and helpful landlady who immediately came to help us sort out the dishwasher which we could not bring to life.
The house is very well equipped, not like a lot of other holiday houses we stayed at before.
The outside covered area is great to escape the heat and for kids to play with all the toys available in the yard.

Liked best: location
Liked least: a lot of moscitos
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Moscow
Reviewed October 3, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Garden around the house
Liked least: nothing
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 28, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and outside covered terraces
Liked least: The bedrooms were adequate, but some might find them cramped
Traveling group: Extended Family
Families with young children
Stuttgart, Arkansas
Reviewed December 26, 2011 for a stay in August 2011
person found this review helpful

Liked best: ambience
Liked least: moskitos sometimes
Older travelers Families with young children
Jan 8, 2012
I thank my guests for this evening and pleasant recenzione.Ancora Thank you for choosing my home for three years, for their holidays.
Every guest who comes to Villa Stella. always leaves me some good advice to make the house more comfortable, every year, I propose always new things and new comfort
I would, like the host family again next year, in spring and autumn.
I hope to review, this friendly family and welcome them amicably.
goodbye
papachoms...
London
“Lovely house within minutes of the beach”
Reviewed November 6, 2011 for a stay in November 2011

My wife, baby, and I stayed with another couple in this house during November 2011, and I would highly recommend the property to anyone considering a trip to Sardinia. The house is set in large, lovely gardens, with comfortable outdoor seating under large verandas on three sides. There is also a fantastic pizza oven and barbecue, which came in handy during the stay. The house is well furnished, with plenty of cute personal touches that mark it out from many other properties. The beach is just a short walk away, and Pula is only 10 minutes drive. Finally, the property owner was absolutely brilliant throughout the stay - making lunch for us on arrival, and leaving lots of fresh fruit and supplies to get us started. I would highly recommend staying here for either a relaxing beach / outdoor holiday, or if you want a base with easy access to Pula and Cagliari.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The outdoor areas, pizza oven, and gardens.
Liked least: No bath for baby.
Nov 12, 2011
I thank the family to have chosen my house among many others and to have been my guests. I’m glad they were satisfied, and that they appreciated all the comforts and the details of the house. I’ve done my best to prepare the house and the garden for them: I think that arriving to a holiday house and find, after a long journey, fruits and some other small gift, would please everyone.

Their opinion and review is the best gift I could expect from them, because reading these reviews I have the possibility to make the house better and better. I hope that I will have other families like this one as my guests, and that they will be my guests again.

Villa Stella offers hospitality not only in the summer period, and also in autumn, spring, and winter it is possible to spend a wonderful holiday and enjoy the beauty of the beach, the garden and all the region.

Thanks again, goodbye
FourBaile...
London, United Kingdom
“A beautiful part of the world. Villa Stella provides a really relaxed, comfortable stay for young families.”
Reviewed August 4, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Villa Stella is perfect for young families. An easy drive from Cagliari airport. The house is clean, well equipped and tastefully decorated. It remains very cool even on the hottest of days we hardly needed to use the air-conditioning. The large fenced garden has plenty of room for kids to run around safely. All the things a young family need are already on site for you including an outdoor playhouse and slide which amused our two and half year old and nine month old for hours each day. There is a lovely uncrowded beach an easy 150m walk from the house. There are also many other very, very beautiful beaches towards Chia, all an easy drive from the house. A good butcher, small supermarket (good cheese & bread selection) and coffee are within an easy walk from the house. Susanna, meet us on arrival. She helpfully showed us around the property and ensured all our questions were answered. Even recommended fabulous pizza. We had perfect weather (mid June), warm sunny days and cooler evenings. The sea water was warm enough for our baby to swim in, every day. She just loved it and the heated outdoor showers back at the house. We'd love to go back. It's a beautiful part of the world. Stunning, uncrowded, clean, sandy beaches. The local people are lovely too and they loved children. We were made to feel really welcome everywhere we went.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Jan 6, 2012
Many thanks to my young and nice guests: everything was ok with them and I hope them to be my guests again in the future.
In this part of Sardinia warm temperatures last from April to October, so who looks for sun, white sands, Mediterranean perfumes and tastes, excellent food and wine, can choose his favorite holiday period, also in more cheap months.
The house offers all the comforts in its huge terraces, and relax is guaranteed in the green garden. The beach is very very close and is even better in Spring and Autumn.
Again, thanks to my guests for their pleasant and sincere review.
See you next year?

Susanna
emnoethig...
Zurich, Switzerland
“Very nice”
Reviewed May 30, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

We have enjoyed our vacation at this villa very much. The hous is situated in a spacious and well kept garden. The house itself is very well equipped. Friendly owner. We enjoyed the most the big patios around th house that allowed us to practically live outside but still in the shade, nice seats to relax, big tables to eat.
All in all: a very nice location.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Jun 22, 2011
Traduzione da italiano verso inglese

I found myself really well with these hosts: friendly, punctual, neat, clean, my house was in perfect order, I'm glad you have found good and have enjoyed the warm weather, beach, garden and comfort of home, . I hope to host them, happy for another year, I was very pleased the sweet surprise that I have brought from their country. pleasure to host you.
Thanks e. .. next time
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing