I am a huge Best Western fan and will continue to stay with BW exclusively; however, I'll never stay at the BW, Johnson City again. Front desk clerk was completely ignorant of the rules of using "points" earned thru the credit card, even when I showed him my reservation in writing. Place was old, which can't be helped, but it could have used a thorough cleaning. I chose not to shower because I could not get the water as hot as I wanted it. I did not complain to the front desk, since I'd already had a bad experience with the clerk. Breakfast was OK wtih fresh, nice bananas, good yogurt, no scrambled eggs by 8:15am, and coffee pot could make just a couple of cups before it had to internally heat the water again. They could have used three or four pots if they were going to use that type. Total disaster, in my opinion. Guests were complaining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Johnson City Inn is nestled in the heart of historic Johnson City, Texas, hometown of the 36th President of the United States, Lyndon B. Johnson. Surrounded by the tranquility of Texas Hill Country, this Johnson City hotel features a friendly staff and is close to a variety of activities including hiking, boating, sailing, jet skiing and golfing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Johnson City Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Johnson City
- Johnson City Best Western