Best Western Johnson City Inn
$178
Horseshoe Bay Resort(Horseshoe Bay)(Great Value!)
$179
$152
$99
$94
Hotels.com
Outpost Motel(Dripping Springs)(Great Value!)
$80
$75
Holiday Inn Express Hotel Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton Inn Marble Falls-On The Lake(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
$129
Hampton.com
Hill Country Motel(Marble Falls)
$65
Quality Inn Marble Falls(Marble Falls)(Great Value!)
$76
QualityInn
Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Springs(Dripping Springs)(Great Value!)
$80
SleepInn
All reviewshill countrylbj ranchboyhood homeroom was cleannice gazebopedernales fallsdripping springswafflesplace to stayfree internetan older hotelnice breakfastnice staythe breakfast areaconvenient locationcontinental breakfastcalled the front desk
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Rolled into Johnson City late on a Sunday evening after a long day's drive. Prices in Austin and surrounding communities were out of touch for off-season and their empty parking lots. This motel was just beyond Austin's orbit, and much more traveler friendly.

This Best Western offered a clean, quit night's sleep at a very reasonable rate. No road noise and big room. The cleaning crew was a little too liberal with whatever they use to 'freshen up' the room, but an open door solved that problem in short order. Fridge and Microwave were nice touches, and friendly and helpful reception folk made it a nice place to stretch my back.

The LBJ ranch and museum is only a mile away. More interesting than I would have thought.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank J K
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We pulled in to this hotel after traveling all day on motorcycles on our way to Fredericksburg, Texas. The desk clerk was Kirsten and she was very nice and friendly and gave us tips about were to eat and things to do. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel had a hot breakfast which was very good and I am not talking about just a waffle. The manager, Stacey was very nice and helpful also. We recomend this hotel for anyone. Would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This was our first get away together. Ended up getting stuck here but thouroughly enjoyed our stay. Loved spending time out in the gazebo. Breakfast variety was really good, best one we have found during our many stays in the Best Westerns around. Small town but big on customer service. Definitely will visit this one again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We had booked this hotel a couple of months prior to our arrival. I was traveling with my 76 year old mother and made the reservation under AARP. Upon checking in, we were informed we were on the 2nd floor. My mom was very upset that they expected her to climb up the steps to the 2nd floor. (no elevators) No other rooms were available to switch us to. We would assume that if they get an AARP reservation, they would have sense enough to book those folks downstairs. After lugging up all of our luggage up the stairs, I entered into a hot, hot room. It was 104 degrees outside and they forgot to turn the air on and have the room cool and waiting for us. They had left the window coverings open so that the sun/heat could beam into the room all day though. The room was rough with wear and smelled like a dirty vacuume cleaner. We sat on the bed about 10 minutes and realized this was not going to cool down any time soon. My mother went back down to the front desk and asked for a credit, we could not stay in that room. They were apologetic and said they understood. As of this writing, I have not heard if the credit did go through her credit card, but hopefully all is well. If you don't expect high class accomodations, then I guess this motel will work for you.

Room Tip: If you need downstairs, state on the reservation you must have it.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
bestwesternjohnsonci, Webmaster at Best Western Johnson City Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN Johnson City Inn for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry that things did not work out as you had expected

• Management was approached about setting up a policy in which the rooms would be at a comfortable temperature for incoming guests.

I hope that the next time you and your mother are in our area, you will once again choose to stay at BEST WESTERN Johnson City Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed July 11, 2011

We stayed on July 2 2011. At the middle of the night I woke up to turn the air conditioning down a little, because it's too noisy. Then I saw many of them bugs in our bed: adults and immatures. It was gross, disgusting and horrible. When we killed the bugs, it was bloody! The following day I have red spot appeared on my arm and more appeared in two days. I got over 100 bits on my arms and back. I have about 18 bites even on my face and eyelid and my eye start to swollen. It's vey itching.

Room Tip: Please keep your tips about rooms only
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing BEST WESTERN Johnson City Inn for your recent stay in our area. I am so sorry about the bites you have experienced. I hope that you are feeling much better.

• Maintenance was informed of the noisy A/C in the room assigned to you and instructed to look into it.

• Maintenance was informed of your report of bugs and instructed to look into the matter and see to their complete extermination.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at BEST WESTERN Johnson City Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Hotel Manager.