“Best place to get pizza - anywhere. The ingredients they use are the best!”
Review of AJ's Pizza Shoppe - CLOSED

AJ's Pizza Shoppe
Cuisines: American
Johnson City, Texas
“Best place to get pizza - anywhere. The ingredients they use are the best!”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

Any pizza is good, (I've had them all) but he veggie pizza is my favorite. They will take the pizza back out to add the softer veggies so they don't just dissolve during the cooking process. I also really enjoy the pastas. The cooks are nice enough to combine the marinara & alfredo sauces for me. (Tones down both the acid from the tomato and the heaviness of the alfredo sauce.) Personally, I think whatever cheese they are using is what makes their pizzas so wonderful.

It has a very informal feeling - kind of like going over to your friend’s house for pizza night. I really appreciate that everyone who works there is incredibly nice.

• Visited August 2011

Johnson City, Texas
“The Best”
Reviewed October 11, 2011

We call in and take home pizza and salad from A.J.'s on a regular basis. Great tasting pizza - homemade sauce & dough...super fresh toppings - always great. The salad is huge and loaded with lots of fresh vegi's. It's a hit every time.

• Visited October 2011