“All around fabulous time!”

Chantilly Lace Country Inn
Ranked #1 of 6 Johnson City B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 6, 2014

What a delightful 2 nights we had here! Wonderful safe secure parking for motorcycles. Wonderful carriage room #1 with the coldest ac ever! A lovely country setting with wild deer seen in the backyard! Gourmet breakfast both days was amazing! We were given 2 free bottles of wine to enjoy as the free wine tasting coupon venue was not open the day we visited! Silvia and Porter had hosted a big dinner event for a large group our second evening there and were so kind to bring us some left over tiramisu desert to our rooms! A lovely surprise! We saw all the rooms and were happy with our cottage. The bed was amazingly comfortable and the linens felt and smelt divine!! So glad we found you on google!

Room Tip: I would recommend either of the 3 separate cottages outside the main house.... Just because they are...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie F
clsoaps, Owner at Chantilly Lace Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Thank you so much for your nice review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. It was our pleasure to have you visit our home. It is a source of enjoyment to have nice people like you here. Please come back soon.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was a repeat visit for me and a first visit for my friends on our "Girls' Weekend." As always, Sylvia and Porter were gracious and friendly, the rooms were spotless and the cabins adorable. We stayed in Carriage House II and the Lavender Cabin. We signed up for a soap making class that was very interesting and fun. As always, the gourmet breakfasts were heavenly! The hummingbirds were out en force and were quite entertaining. Even the cats were perfect. We didn't want to leave!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
clsoaps, Owner at Chantilly Lace Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. It is a real privilege to have nice people like you staying with us. For your info there is a city pool across the street that our guest can use. Thanks for staying and I hope you come again.
Porter

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Stayed here for my 1 year anniversary. Porter and Silvia are very nice and their cooking is amazing!!! This quant little bed and breakfast is about 20 min form Fredrickburgs. They were great hosts! Wish it was a little closer to the city but the Texas Wine Tour was happy to pick us up from here. The hosts truly cared for the guests and did the best they could to make it a great stay. The breakfast was phenomena both mornings we were there!!! We also had the romanic dinner which was delicious!!! Recommend if you are looking for a small B&B with great food!

Room Tip: There is not fitness center or swimming pool. It is not that there are "terrible" Just not...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your stay with us. It was a real joy to have such nice people here. For your info there is a city pool across the street that is available to our guest. I hope you will come again.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Our experience here was great. The AC in our room went out on the first night but the owner went above and beyond with providing us an alternative and then having it repaired the next day. It isn't easy getting another hotel in this area at the last minute and I really wanted to stay here given all of the great reviews and the beautiful and peaceful scenery.

Let me just say that Sylvia makes the best breakfast in the world. I don't know how she does it but her food will keep me coming back. Not to mention that her soaps are fantastic too. I might have to see about ordering some online when I run low.

Loved the chit chats with Porter and he had some great tips about the area. It doesn't hurt that he's pretty funny too.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Catie L
clsoaps, Owner at Chantilly Lace Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Thank you for your review and the nice comments. I am so sorry that the air conditioner quit and I am glad we were able to provide an alternative. I appreciate nice people like you who understand that some things are unavoidable. I'm so happy that you were pleased with our efforts to provide a pleasant stay.

Thanks,
Porter

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Our suite was warm and welcoming, and the gourmet breakfasts were amazing. Owners Sylvia and Porter were delightful! The homemade soaps are made on site by Sylvia and she teaches soap making classes - sounds like a return trip is in order!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jan542013
clsoaps, Owner at Chantilly Lace Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for choosing our B&B for your stay. It is a real pleasure and joy having you. Nice people like you make running a B&B a real pleasure. I hope you choose Chantilly Lace for stay in the future. Thank you.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

My husband and I went here for our 1st anniversary last weekend. Sylvia and her husband were so kind!!! We stayed in one of the suites called Carriage House I, and I couldn't have asked for a better spot! Great comfy bed, awesome whirlpool tub, soft robes... we opted for their "romance package" and were treated to 6 red long stem roses and a bottle of champagne upon arrival! Their breakfast was to DIE FOR. I loved the peach praline. We had a 4 course dinner on our 2nd night (part of the romance package) and OMG... delicious! And the butterfly garden was alive with butterflies and hummingbirds. Beautiful scenery. I can't stop raving about how lovely of a time we had. DEFINITELY will be back one day. It's a great get away with gracious and welcoming hosts. I just wish we could have stayed longer. Thank you so much for your great hospitality and know that I have been raving about you guys to all my family and friends since we got back! You guys rock!!!

Room Tip: Carriage House I has a whirlpool tub which sold me. :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Gina G
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great people, first class. Porter and Sylvia were great hosts, and really cared that we were happy with our stay. Rooms were clean and smelled fresh. Breakfast was really special, but I have to say I love Eggs Benedict. Out back is a really beautiful garden with a fountain and butterflies and hummingbirds, and likely more visitors if you like to sit and watch for such things. Overall, just very relaxed and beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Mike S

Been to Chantilly Lace Country Inn? Share your experiences!