“Great food”

Ranked #11 of 72 Restaurants in Sant'Antioco
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2018

Great food great atmosphere great service couldn’t be better. Had a fabulous evening will definitely return again and again and again.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

My wife had a shedload of mussels, I had Spaghetti al Vongole and my daughter had a Caprese Salad with Mozzarella. We all enjoyed our meal immensely.
A bus party had arrived and the poor waitress was run off her feet, but the service she gave us was exemplary.
We couldn't believe the bill was so low for such a first-class meal. We'll certainly go back!

Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

I went for a lunch with my parents without making a reservation. We had a selection of delicious sea food dishes. Everything we eat was super delicious. The host Paola was very welcoming and friendly. I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone and I will go back next time I will be in the lovely island of Sant'Antioco!

Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

friendly staff and OK food.
PIZZA wasn't served due low season

Next we will ear fried calamari and chips

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Cute little gem! We only discovered on our last night, the staff were very friendly and welcoming. We were recommended to get the pasta dish with chernia as a first course and then second course we got calamari with fries! It was incredibly delicious! Yummmm! Lovely atmosphere and clean restaurant defo recommend! Really good prices too - cheap !