“One of the best dinners of our trip”

Ristorante da Achille
Reserve with
Ristorante da Achille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Sant'Antioco
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had asked for an outside table so we were on the terrace on the side of the restaurant. We had a few bugs, but we had spray.

We started with grilled octopus with beans and spinach which was a nice combination of flavors and textures, and large enough for sharing.

For the pasta we shared the tuna in tomato sauce. The serving size was fine for sharing.

For our entrees we selected the grouper and the Spada, or spade fish, which was new to us. We highly recommend it.

Dessert was exceptional - Pistachio ice cream, encrusted with crushed pistachios, with little cookies.

They have a nice wine list with local wines at reasonable prices.

Service was excellent, and the pace was perfect.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

Heard great things about this restaurant and tried to reserve a table a few times with no luck! My friend&I finally managed to experience Achille’s food and WOW!

We decided to share 4 starters, one pasta main and one dessert, all accompanied by a bottle of Karmis, for a total of €110 and 2 pretty full bellies. :) Every dish was extremely tasty, beautifully presented and all ingredients in them fresh. Altough I enjoyed every single dish, I feel I should really point out the Tuna Tartare, I have never tried anything better! The raw purple prawns with a lemony sauce and the cheesecake - not too rich and so delicious!

I’d surely visit again and I’d surely recommend it to anybody! Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

When you go to eat at Achille’s you enter the restaurant with very big expectations and....they are ALWAYS satisfied!!!
the food il fresh, beautifully presented and superbly cooked! Achille chooses all the ingredients with care and with the same care prepare excellent dishes for his guests. A MUST to take is the FREGOLA....best one in the area in not in south Sardinia....and i’m from Sardinia, i try the fregola everywhere I go!
the service is excellent and people very professional and kind.

Reviewed June 17, 2017

We were staying at the hotel across the street and almost did not see this wonderful place with a small side entrance. Reservations are needed. Our appetizers of smoked fish and tempura fried see food and vegetables were perfect. The Rana Pescatrice (monk fish) was perfectly cooked. Desserts were wonderful.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

At the restaurant Achille, I had four entrées: smoked squid, swordfish, tuna and smoked shrimps. Then a super risotto with sea urchin and spinach, followed by tuna. I had four desserts, lots of water and wine and could almost not find my way home to my hotel.