Open today: 7:30 AM - 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Very Good Diving Center

Reviewed August 28, 2018
carlos p
Friendly and helpful staff, reasonable prices

Reviewed September 9, 2017
Andre S

All reviews friendly staff tea and biscuits dive spots team equipment stefano security rules attention boat sardinia
Reviewed August 28, 2018

With my partner we spent 2 weeks in Porto San Paolo (Sardinia) this summer and we dived with Tavolara Diving Center.
It's really a very good diving center, all the staff are very attentive and everything is very well organised. There are some very nice dive spot like the one named "secca del papa" that is really great!!
Stefano (the owner) is meticulous, attentive and very friendly (like all the other instructors and staff, by the way) and his strong experience as Instructor Trainer is highly valuable.
I strongly suggest the Tavolara Diving Center !!!
PS: Stefano, see you in paris in January !!! big kisses to all of you from me and Anke !!
Carlo

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I had very good time exploring the Tavolara natural park with a great staff! Gear was new or very well maintained. Highly recommended diving center.
Eat, dive, sleep, repeat!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2017

Competent and very friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Reasonably priced, with good diving schemes (double dives) on well equipped boat.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2017

We were a family with my young junior diver son, little daughter as free guest and my diver wife. The team is great, very professional and with extremely caring mindset. I have visited 10th of diving centres and this one is a five star one with 20 years of experience. Rules are kept but everyone was charming and gave above100% of attention to us. Great diving instructors who were not just leading the underwater tours, watch the tour and show the surroundings, but also took personal care and assistance plus my 11 years old son was many times instructed how to become a good diver and thought/improved diving techniques. They delivered far more so thanks! Istvan

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

great friendly staff , perfectly organized, well maintained and most complete and quality equipment ! THE place you wanna be and dive with !
anna and silvia the backbones of this place beside others who are very kind and lovely !
enjoy the experience with them !

Date of experience: August 2017